Introduction of a Despair Factor

btw, based on your the title of our intro, are u a member of the Despair Faction?

err..are u sure u get it? nothing to do with talking shit abt others tho :lol: its abt spotting a female and going nuts :mrgreen:

Hmm.

^^ I'm sure you're just itching to get the ball rolling aye?

Oh wait.

Ball already start rolling. (not my ball, btw)

gutturalpiss said:
err..are u sure u get it? nothing to do with talking shit abt others tho :lol: its abt spotting a female and going nuts :mrgreen:
Ohhh... I didn't get it. But now I do. Hehe :lol:

chester277: AFI's first ever DVD titled, "I Heard A Voice" will be released on December 12th. You can pre-order it here (It might be released worldwide, so I'm waiting for it to sell in our music stores):

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=137287&

And yes, I am an official DF-er :wink:

Skylar said:
And yes, I am an official DF-er :wink:

NOOOOOO! my mom won't let me use her credit card! i can't import stuff or sign up to the DF! :cry:

You gotta use a non Southeast-Asian address to join the DF actually. Cinderblock think it's too expensive to ship the package here. You'll get your chance someday. I waited for around 2 years.

viper said:
hello ! and welcome :) nice to see more females joining soft :D

better life for me :D HAHA!
well,maybe they are attracted to the great hospitality I've been giving them..so they brought in more!!

hehe...ok...sidetracked..

Skylar said:
yy_fuctup said:
hello fellow girl.hmm..try listening to real metal.and not emo kiddos trying to sound hardcore.just a word of advice.
Okay, thanks. Though, AFI were NEVER Emo. A little info for you :) Umm... I listen to Bleeding Through and Dead Man In Reno. I think they're considered Hardcore Metal. Is that heavy enough for ya?

not really.i hate hardcore too. :lol: but ouhhwells.try black dahlia murder and unearth.u'll get addicted.

gutturalpiss said:
yy_fuctup said:
try listening to real metal.and not emo kiddos trying to sound hardcore.just a word of advice.
this kind of comments usually go with the avatar :mrgreen: A reversed pentagram its called. A sign of true black metal devotion.

well i guess there is no harm in educating ppl abt whats metal n whats not. but "try listening to real metal" and then adding "not emo kiddos trying to sound hardcore" & calling it "advice" is not really educating. its like Mao Zedong telling his people to put on a smile & advising them to remain "loyal" :eek: Oops..bad analogy but u get the point.

Anyway welcome lady..u may want to know that this forum is dominated by MALES some of whom cant seem to find the right enlightenment if u noe what i mean...err..hormones at 130mph. Dont b afraid tho. And yeah..i think fuctup means real metal as in not hardcore or any -core/nu metal. Well u dont need to know all these music/metal politics coz u love only music..not politics ;)

thanks for the compliment.black metal's my life.hahas.i hate anything that ends with core.politicians suck.

haha different people enjoy listening to different kinds of music , no such thing as 'right' or 'wrong' music I believe.
but for me, blues baby blues !! :D

viper said:
haha different people enjoy listening to different kinds of music , no such thing as 'right' or 'wrong' music I believe.
but for me, blues baby blues !! :D
I give you my respect. People really should lighten up. If you hate something, just stay away from it. Why bother dissing? No one will really listen.

yy_fuctup said:
haha.i wasnt dissing.i was just giving advice.
Okay, I was over-reacting. But you did call some bands kiddy emo trying to be metal. That's not very nice either.

Skylar said:
yy_fuctup said:
haha.i wasnt dissing.i was just giving advice.
Okay, I was over-reacting. But you did call some bands kiddy emo trying to be metal. That's not very nice either.

Well it is true that some Emo bands think they are metal.....ha ha ha..

Back