Introduction of a Despair Factor

Skylar

I'm Skylar. I've never posted here. This is my second visit to the board. I've just moved to Singapore for my studies. I played guitar for 2 years. I still suck at playing. I enjoy Punk, Hardcore, New-Wave, Metal, Indie etc. My favourite bands are AFI, A Perfect Circle, HorrorPops, Billy Talent, Bullet For My Valentine etc.

So, hello everyone...

OMGOD AFI!!!!!

welcome to soft brother! :D

btw, do you have any afi cds?

Originally from Malaysia. Heard about SOFT from my bro-in-law.

chester277 said:
OMGOD AFI!!!!!

welcome to soft brother! :D

btw, do you have any afi cds?
I'm a girl. Lol.

I have 4 CDs and 1 EP of AFI. Still trying to collect the old ones. Really broke now.

i have shut your mouth and open your eyes, all hallows' ep, the art of drowning, sing the sorrow, decemberunderground. trying to get very proud of ya, black sails in the sunset, answer that and stay fashionable and the afi ep

and OMG ur a girl! page 4 by tuesday! :D

What's wrong with being a girl, guys? We have good taste in music too :lol:

chester277: I'm pretty much collecting the same albums as you but I don't have SYMAOYE yet. I have 2 DU CDs. Wanted to collect 4 with the different portraits though. I'm focusing on the upcoming DVD. You gonna get it?

hello fellow girl.hmm..try listening to real metal.and not emo kiddos trying to sound hardcore.just a word of advice.

hey different folks different strokes, people have different musical tastes, why does it matter whether a person likes to listen to emo or to metal?

yy_fuctup said:
hello fellow girl.hmm..try listening to real metal.and not emo kiddos trying to sound hardcore.just a word of advice.
Okay, thanks. Though, AFI were NEVER Emo. A little info for you :) Umm... I listen to Bleeding Through and Dead Man In Reno. I think they're considered Hardcore Metal. Is that heavy enough for ya?

yy_fuctup said:
try listening to real metal.and not emo kiddos trying to sound hardcore.just a word of advice.
this kind of comments usually go with the avatar :mrgreen: A reversed pentagram its called. A sign of true black metal devotion.

well i guess there is no harm in educating ppl abt whats metal n whats not. but "try listening to real metal" and then adding "not emo kiddos trying to sound hardcore" & calling it "advice" is not really educating. its like Mao Zedong telling his people to put on a smile & advising them to remain "loyal" :eek: Oops..bad analogy but u get the point.

Anyway welcome lady..u may want to know that this forum is dominated by MALES some of whom cant seem to find the right enlightenment if u noe what i mean...err..hormones at 130mph. Dont b afraid tho. And yeah..i think fuctup means real metal as in not hardcore or any -core/nu metal. Well u dont need to know all these music/metal politics coz u love only music..not politics ;)

I'll be damned. I like hardcore/punk. Sorry yy_fuctup :lol:

I know what you mean by "some of whom cant seem to find the right enlightenment". It happens alot at ultimate-guitar.com. Some kids just like to talk shit about others. I don't care.

Back