intro: yvonne

yup. glad ur not EMO. im in a band, but im currently lookin forward to form a new 1. although im kinda into indie, my band doesnt play that genre.
Me n my guitarist are writing some new materials now. hey, mayb we can experiment with some new stuffs... ahah

lol nothing wrong with being corny AEnimic, its how teenagers these days live on, or at least that happens in my class =\ and i will check out tool =D

hey indie_guy i wanna check out bands, probably yours? i actually had the intention of getting into a band, but that'll have to wait till my O's are over then ill see how it goes. how did you find your band anws?

oh and hi renfred, regardless whether that person is a hoax or not.

and damnesia, nope im not attached. haven't been for about 2 years =\

haha alrighty. no probs yvonne :rock: .
as 4 my band, all of us like diff genres of rock. we play mainly mainstream rock stuffs. my guitarist is a huge Slash/Classic Rock fan. I started out with classic rock too, but now got into indie cuz i find it refreshing. Uh i find shoegaze interesting too (All the thick layers of efx. It can spice up rhythm playin and bring it to a whole new level... even w/o a lead).
ok back to the band... they're cool dudes, but i wanna write more original materials, which they r not very keen in doing... haah. long story huh

i want i want i want some really good music. but the damned books are all i have now.
i rlly enjoyed the set at orchard library today wheeeee
imma motherfcking happy biatch
okay sleep now

nighty nights people
and keep my thread alive pls pls pls
love you kthxbye

heyyyy guys im still alive and kicking, its approximately 2 weeks to the big O's. god knows why im still alive. =D =D =D

so talk talk talk and entertain me besides the papers that tchers chuck at us (and kill more trees at the same time).

YAY

hi..

hello e-von!
Did i pronounce it right haha!
Anyway im a newbie here too..
But still dunno whether you play any instruments..haha!
ciao!

[han_dammit]

hi yvonne...
Likew what i read from the other 'posters', i'm glad as well that you;re not an emo...
Don't be an emo. Or never be one... If you wanna be goth, haha, think about true gothicness... Emos are fakes... Disgrace to the word, 'Gothics'

emo are confused individuals that dresses like goth (partly) and plays music trying so hard to sound heavy and riffy like metal..and its infecting alot of s'poreans...coz of that paul flatface...and he even has a spot at that Hype 2006 concert..WTF?!?! he shouldn't be there,that spot should be for someone who is better

agree..it'll be great if a metalhead shredder won spore idol..but no metalhead is gonna lower him/herself to such a low of joining spore idol..lol

well i like music labelled 'emo' like tbs brandnew earlynovember and stuff. emos are fake? has it ever occurred to you that goth evolved from somethng else too, just like emo.

yy_fuctup said:
agree..it'll be great if a metalhead shredder won spore idol..but no metalhead is gonna lower him/herself to such a low of joining spore idol..lol

hmm maybe, but i think metalheads need to know humility at times.Sometimes an oppotunity just comes, one has to grab it, never mind the circumstances. Technicality is a good thing, but well not everything. Besides what is a shredder doing in Idol? Competition is meant for singers. :D

oh well. there are emo people. and i cant fully agree all emos are fake. but here it goes. emos arent all about the black clothes, eyeliner, hair covering the eyes. AND neither are people who dress in black, put on eyeliner and have hair covering half their face emo people either. its a misconception because a certain group of people think the black girl pants look cool with the eyeliner and emo people. its the evolution that twisted everything to the way it is today. and its probably partly paul flatface's fault more singaporeans know about emo and all that bullshit. so they think its cool, which equates to non-emo listener/people becoming emo in a sense they are only putting on a facade, (just because they support twohill or they simply think its bloody cool).

so the bottomline is emos are not fake. and emo isnt about eyeliners and black clothes. emo doesnt even appeal to an outlook duhhhhzzzzzz.

oh and i play the guitar for the benefit of those who didnt read the earlier posts.

Back