intro: yvonne

lol yep i understand. so when i strictly want to study the computer is off. but one thing that kills is the abscene of music :? speaking of which im back to my books now, time check; 11.13pm

g night all

drink more water if u run out of money to buy red bull.then when u feel like pissing,u must restrain and continue doing that qns till u finish it,thats motivation :p

well,yeah agrees with sleepykitty about finding the "sweet" time,it always works.

Crawldaddy said:
But that method only applies to math or science topics lah.

Language or humanities subjects got diff tactics.

Haha, was thinking back last year, anyhow hantam both my humananities also managed As......I took pure literature and comb history/SS

Which was quite a relief.....cos my prelim i got D7 sigh.........was expecting at most a B only.... :D

water is my poison for now yea. annihilate all canned drinks! evil glucose turning into glycogen and then fat molecules if your body doesn't use them.

water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good. water is good.

hi neuro
hi ized

ized: i just try to play whatever song that i can with the little playing experience i have. for now it's relatively slow songs like memory by sugarcult and cute with the e by sunday back taking lol. what bout you?

neuro: HI

yes sab still need the e string :) going for any gigs this saturday?

Lil'rampage Who wants to go to Slayer? says:
eh
you no forum ethics ah!
where can post twice in a row~

THANKS RAMPY I TRIED TO BREAK OUT OF MY SHORT TERM MEMORY :D :D

haha taking back sunday!! yeah my former band used to play their songs...we played you'r so last summer too....

hmm yeah punk rock usually is quite a good genre to start out with....exposes you to basics of guitar....

well i play most genres from blues, bossanova, rock to jazz. im quite a flexible player but im now more into bands like HIM, with a very organic feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcoZ3ccJBuk

Hmm just take it slow. you will improve quickly im sure!! :D

haha yea ized, im only playing lead part for now so you can guess how lazy a player i am =\

sab: i think it's .010 i referred to the last pack of my strings

haha ok. you scared me ah. I tot you were some michelle angelo. lol

haha slack is ok. the more slack the better haha

lol i can't answer to myself if im too much of a slacker. :D
im going back to school for night study. what a nerd/no-lifer

for the results, its worth it...better den to come back later and say u regretted it.....

ya! but it truly exhausted me so i'd rather study at home
hi everyone! im homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
anyone here going for monster mash tomorrow btw?

well not really into indie rock, but i enjoy listening to it. im quite into taking back sunday kind of genre, emo genre. but note, im not emo. yes.
im trying to learn different type of genres now. so i guess you could say im experimental kind of shiat. playing in any bands?

Back