intro: yvonne

hi sabrina
hi hellmurderer
hi rampy
hi terrance
hi AEnimic

and yes i am such a whore cos that's just what i do :)

i feel like making a song out of the south park song, that one that goes kyle's mom is a bitch. okay RANDOM told ya.

i might as well

take advantage of the people reading my thread :D

243000992_4b50bb5bd0.jpg

The Great Spy Experiment and Caracal:
They wowed the crowds at Baybeats and West Grand Boulevard¢s album launch and will blow the crowds away again at Playground in the separate Live Room area! In case you need more convincing (shame on you how could you not have heard them?) check out
http://myspace.com/thegreatspyexperiment and
http://myspace.com/caracalcaracal

Free photo coupon available with every ticket:
Print and keep those all-important snapshots of you and your friends partying the night away! High quality prints on film ? photographers will be strategically located around the club to literally catch you guys in the best light possible. :D

Picture/Video Montage:
Catch your faces live on the 3 huge plasma screens around the club!

Pick your poison:
Warm bubbly chocolate fondue and honey available at fountains around the club!

This underaged party gives you no less reason to party your (underaged, hehe) selves out! The O Levels are over, even more reason to kick back and celebrate! Crowd will be awesome, excellent guy:girl ratio and beautiful people.

See you there!

for tickets msn me: languid_15@hotmail.com !

credits to lilrampage i ripped the whole chunk of info from his blog =\

Hmm.

I was half-expecting the 2nd page to be flooded by testosterone-overloaded softies who reply for the sake of doing so 8)

Anyways.

Welcome to soft and if you have any questions regarding acoustic guitars (both technical and musical) I'm just a PM away.

Crawldaddy said:
Hmm.

I was half-expecting the 2nd page to be flooded by testosterone-overloaded softies who reply for the sake of doing so 8)

Anyways.

Welcome to soft and if you have any questions regarding acoustic guitars (both technical and musical) I'm just a PM away.

yay i sure will daddy -winks :D

Hmm.

^^^ kinda weird to see people refer to me as 'daddy' but lol since I made the offer I can hardly complain.

Fire away then :)

LOL LOL LOL. i will try to come up with something juicy so you guys have something to talk about and hence break 11 pages (lol rachelle).

what about studying tips for my O's =\ i need them pretty much thank you love

Hmm.

^ work in spurts of 30 min, esp when working out problem questions. Try and figure as many qn as possible within that 1/2 hr and take a 15 break, with which you use that time to check ur answers.

Repeat until you get through the entire 10 yr series.

I went through my A maths and E maths TYS about 5 times back to back with my cousin tutoring me. Luckily I got an A2 for both otherwise let her down.

But that method only applies to math or science topics lah.

Language or humanities subjects got diff tactics.

10 year series is the mugger's bible/quran!

hahaha

but i notice 2004 question onwards require more "thinking" process.. where else before 2004 all can just vomit out the answer. just my thoughts

tips for studying,
figure out when when mind is most active, whether in the night or day, or 2am onwards for my case! hahaha then study at that period ah. i find that it really helps ur mind takes things in faster

ouh yea stock up on red bull and black coffee :lol: you can never have too much of them in your system :D

Hmm.

Thank goodness I had escaped that dreaded system cuz I received my O lvl cert in 2004 (although I only collected it in 2005 :lol: ).

But typically.. the human mind works best in the morning... but yeah I have experienced time when I work best in the evening after makan (8pm onwards).

my math tution teacher said he drank 2 cans of red bull before his exams. But immediately before, cos like a few hours later you'll be drained.

I studied from 3 to 9 nonstop everyday for a month for my O levels :? And I'm doing it again for my A levels...... Works everytime

wow i will try the red bull provided i have the funds. because im immune to coffee since my n levels last year :D

thanks for the great advice tho. i can study anytime of the day as long i get my sleep. :D :D :D

one month! one month more and those dummy books can kiss my white ass goodbye. oh yeh yeh yeh

mero said:
my math tution teacher said he drank 2 cans of red bull before his exams. But immediately before, cos like a few hours later you'll be drained.

I studied from 3 to 9 nonstop everyday for a month for my O levels :? And I'm doing it again for my A levels...... Works everytime

lol hectic sial. im spending less and less time on the net and beside my computer studying argh.

all the best for your A's tho :D

Back