Intro x xiiaopenguin

xiiaopenguin

Yo ! =DD !
Anyway, hello peeps x)

I'm 18 for this year, living in west area...
Love music, know little about instruments !
However, somehow i know how to play it x=
Keen to learn moreeeee of it.. uhs..
That should be all. haha !

yea!!! =]
anyway wad kiind of music u like to learn wor?

Hahaha !! :)
Music......all kind ! xDD !!
Sometimes it just depends on moood !
I listen hip-hop, metal, hard metal, pop, techno, dance, trance.....
classical..any kind of genre !!
OHHH. I love meaningful songs too !! =DD

hi welcome to soft.penguin do u sing?or intrument lets jam sometime me living in west area,cck =) add me if interested and make fren LOL. joker36_richter@hotmail.com

Cool . CCK. Anyway, hello ! Haha, i hope i can sing but not up to standard yet. Sigh. What instruments you playing ? Hahaha ! I'm bad at it, wonder how am i going to jam ! x=

I will add ya soon !

Anyway, i played guitar & somehow self-learn piano.. wanted to learn electric/bass guitar but due to $$ and limited space for it . haha ! & i don't have a piano at home. sian ~ my e.piano spoiled months ago -.-

Hello. Welcome to SOFT! We've got what you want here

Hmm, E. Gig/Bass, if you want to buy one it depends on a lot of factors. Have a look around this forum and find out what suits you. Would recondmend buying a cheap guitar if you're just starting out, just to fix your basics first.
(If you want to consider buying a guitar but are unsure of whether you really want to stick to that instrument, contact me if you want to try out one. My guitar is always free to use for people who are deciding on whether to buy their first guitar)

Hope you have an lifelong enjoyable stay here :D
(gosh. That's long)

Last edited:
Cool . CCK. Anyway, hello ! Haha, i hope i can sing but not up to standard yet. Sigh. What instruments you playing ? Hahaha ! I'm bad at it, wonder how am i going to jam ! x=

I will add ya soon !

Anyway, i played guitar & somehow self-learn piano.. wanted to learn electric/bass guitar but due to $$ and limited space for it . haha ! & i don't have a piano at home. sian ~ my e.piano spoiled months ago -.-[/QUOTE]

hmm i play e.guitar.nx time we can try it out.and also my guitar is free for testing xD not selling though =)

Hello. Welcome to SOFT! We've got what you want here

Hmm, E. Gig/Bass, if you want to buy one it depends on a lot of factors. Have a look around this forum and find out what suits you. Would recondmend buying a cheap guitar if you're just starting out, just to fix your basics first.
(Alternatively contact me if you want to try out a guitar. My guitar is always free to use for people who are buying their first guitar)

Hope you have an lifelong enjoyable stay here :D
(gosh. That's long)

Hahahah !! l0lx !! Thanks yaa =DD ! l

Okie. Oh. I just noticed you stay Bukit Batok. My girlfriend also stays there! :p LOL. Scully you're just her neighbour. Which part of BB u stay at?

Okie. Oh. I just noticed you stay Bukit Batok. My girlfriend also stays there! :p LOL. Scully you're just her neighbour. Which part of BB u stay at?

Haha. Can't be that coincidence ? L0L!
Somewhere near swimming pool. Haha ! My neighbour don't have any boyfriends leh. Lmao! H0w 0ld is she ?

Back