Intro : Vickomaniac

ill-violated-dead-smiley-9437.gif

get well soon vicksters..

TAKE VICKS ...

I have deleted quite a few post between FGL and Vick which are simply casual 1 liner chat. I hope you guys can stop using the forum as a chat box. You might think this is fun and all but it dilutes the purpose of the site - which is to promote music making.

FGL, though I do not know you personally, I have the utmost respect for anyone who has been working the music industry, making it better. But do project yourself as a mentor and coach to younger music maker by showing them a good example.

I know you will laugh it off as "Ah.. James is angry again. Ha..ha.. so fun to make him angry."

I am not angry. I am just sad that you have not taken a more serious role in helping to steer this little community.

Life will go on. Young punk of yesteryears will become old farts of tomorrow. We just have to find our purpose in life to live it to the fullest.

hey soft im sorry this had had to happen but maybe you could set up a chit chat section for us mindless people?
i've been to loads of specific forums, that have designated chillout areas.

so maybe soft could have one too? :)

hey fgl where's the love?! i hope vickomanic sister' bash the shit out of u with her les paul
dont worry this time i'll be there to video...HeHe Vickomaniac sounds like she has a rage on her sister... Lolsss... time to go get a new sset of string byezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

hey fgl where's the love?! i hope vickomanic sister' bash the shit out of u with her les paul
dont worry this time i'll be there to video...

Sorry bro .... the FGL Kaki Nang HR department has rejected your job application to be my videoman for the event.

You need to be OLDER than Vicko to get in ... :p

better luck next time:mrgreen:

Last edited:
haha the ultimate supporter of my paintjob threads! the black belt thing is quite an eyepopper aye... must've trained since you were able to walk...15 years old n black belt scary la, then 21 years old train till u're a guitar goddess plus black belt...

what next!

Yes Rueben, thats why I'm hiring her as my personal bodyguard at the next up and coming Retro Groove gig :mrgreen:

She will guard the serendipity SG against all pootential kapo kings:cool:

No $$$$ for strat? How about cosmoprof instead ...? Im sure Blewraincoat would give U a great discount for that body paint job... ;)

Back