intro: roxta

roxta

when i was 14, my parents got devorced. then i put on studded cuffs n tees n sneakers n started playing guitar n singing in bands. my friends called me a punk....tts only cos they had never seen a real punk.
when i was 16 i moved to australia n went to an all girl skool. i spent my weekends being the only girl among the guys. i got a drumset but still prefered singing above anything else. i fell in love with piercings n got 12 in total.
i'm 18 now n this year i'm living in singapore. the sneakers hav come off n the heels hav come on. i'm now a model. u wud hav seen me in an issue of maxim singapore recently wearing a bikini (duh). i may hav changed, but my taste in music hasnt. i still listen to emo/punk.my fav bands still include taking back sunday,the used,underoath,thrice,story of the year,etc etc.....i still look at all the hot punks in busses n skate parks n drool over the ones with lip piercings (nothing is sexier).....if i cud find my black nailpolish i'd use it every now n then to remind me of my roots.

hi everyone (especially those with lip rings....)!!!

roxta - forgive my negativity but somehow I doubt that yr avatar is "you"...

A gutt feeling tells me this thread will potentially become those 20/30 page threads where all they do is crap and you just get too lazy to read through everything. smells like a bet? FGL "kopi katai" says this will be? hahah

omg....tts the funniest thing i've heard.....
...ahahahha.....

thanks so much,today has been a real sh*tty day till now.yay,i can laugh!!

maybe my blog helps.

hell, i cud even post sth on my blog in case u still dun believe me....

:D

Don't worry about it Roxta. It is just a 'break-a-leg' syndrome.

Like what they say! You tend to be more suspicious about stuffs when you grow older!

U U U U U FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

superkicky said:
We don't have that many girls on the forum here

er........"of my sort"???

wat is tt supposed to mean? surely u guys arent as deprived of female attention as u seem to be implying?.......

= a girl. And I wouldn't know, I don't know many of the members on the board but there's definitely a large difference in the number of girls vs guys here...a good balance isn't a bad thing.

sorry...does it sound like i hav a temper...?

i'm not even pissed off.

maybe a smiley will help :p

goodness, this happens everytime a chick says hi.

soft is like some hormonal raging farm for boys. heh. (nt that i aint one anyway)

3 pages in such a short while :)

anyway, HI :p

Back