Intro: rezo (update)

sorry gordonzz u don't play bass and i'm looking for an experienced bassist who's interested in your genre of music.

besides, you lame me off much too often. :lol:

Wow cool... u guys finding a bassist....whats the criteria? what kinda bassist u guys looking for. seriously think that ur bassist is already good. He got great sound. So i guess ure looking fer someone close to that level.

ya he's very good. however, we're looking for someone with a more rock feel. not exactly need to be in the same mould as his playing. perhaps more j-rock melodic sounding bass playing would be nice.

After today's Kopi talk...

Rezo is now on indefinite hiatus. Eugene's too busy this semester to fork out any time on the band. So the earliest we can get together and perhaps talk about the band again is after the semester is over. (ie december)

For Alvyn, he has another band with Sam and Weizhong, though they haven't quite started yet.

I'll be looking to form another band during this time.

It's a pity we couldn't reach our full potentials all these time. But while it lasted, it was fun. :) We didn't actually make a big impact on the lives of other people.. it didn't and it doesn't matter to me though. I see we've all matured in one way or another, perhaps now more willing to let go.

Adios for now. If you've any interest, check back our website,

http://www.rezo.cjb.net

during December.

Back