Intro: rezo (update)

thor666

hmm... am i supposed to intro myself or the band? nvm it's the same... ya?... haha.

rezo
-----------
eugene - vocals
weizhong - guitar
alvyn - drums
sam - bass
thor - guitar <-- me

2 guitarists, 1 vocalist, 1 bassist and 1 drummer. we play a mix of rock, blues and fusion. doing mainly originals, with a few covers from u2 and pearl jam.

looking to record demo by this may.

haven't got a gig yet (we need to GIG damnit!)

thor
----
i'm an average guitarist trying to get by with my obvious lack of skill on the instrument. play a fender strat. adores doing feedback on the amps. crazy. have ok songwriting. uh. reply to me if u want to know more cos my mind is blank now. :p

hi thor666

welcome to S.O.F.T.

there are quite a lot of gigs going on. just that you need to be prepared. Get a 'resume' package ready. Include a write-up, cd with song sample and video clips. Stylo-milo pix of the band. Mobile contact of ALL members.

Send them to gig organisers, if you are what they are looking for, you will sure get it.

Come to think of it, "It is like applying for a job"!

dhalif - yeah :)

we're thinking of changing the band name (again.) so heh. the l33t talk thing doesnt seem to fit with everyone.

Wan - ewan?

dates changed...

Just received the info today...

rezo will be playing for the Singapore Street Festival on the 5th june (sunday) 3:30-400pm @ the carpark near Grange Road, and again on the 11th june (saturday) 5:30-6:00pm at the same place.

it's our first outing so we hope can see more peeps, yeah? do drop by if u're in town! :D

hmm i forgot... a map of it would help me and everyone else to track the location:

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?buildingid=12069&masterid=23487

it's at the carpark beside grange road... near Youth Park and orchard cineleisure.

Update

We're having a gig at the Singapore Expo, next Sunday, 14th August 2005, 5-6pm.

http://www.heartrocksingapore.com/Bands.htm

Songlist (tentative)

High and Dry - Radiohead
Runaway Train - Soul Asylum
Head - Rezo
Beatles/Ugly Kid Joe medley
One - U2
Supernova - Rezo
Patience - Guns 'n Roses
The Used - Rezo

Do drop by and see us play... :) I promise this one will be much better than our last.

:) a pleasure to watch you guys play man. u guys are promising... looking foward to seeing you guys take the chinese rock world by storm :twisted:

Yo rezo... power cool stuff on last sun in EXPO. u guys have powerly cool originals. the bass lines were great. And ur bassist sound is solid man...it fills up the whole band....cool stuff. and the vocals...shiok...patience was good and the other song..hmmm the one u guys did a medly of 2 songs...that was great man. i like that medly.

thanks fadz... hmm actually we made a lot of mistakes on many songs... haha.. especially my bassist. if there's anyone to thank, it would have been the soundmen, who did an EXCELLENT job of making sure every band performs to its fullest. :)

remaking rezo

weizhong and sam have split from the band are on temporary hiatus.

we're looking to remake rezo (hey, gahmen say must remake mah) and is looking out for a bassist soon.

stay tuned! :)

Re: remaking rezo

thor666 said:
weizhong and sam have split from the band are on temporary hiatus.

we're looking to remake rezo (hey, gahmen say must remake mah) and is looking out for a bassist soon.

stay tuned! :)

Could i join Rezo? :)

Back