Intro: retardedrummer (girl drummer)

retardedrummer

Inspired by Utha," i should have done this a long time ago" quoted from the man himself.
Well anyway, im Marissa Tang. I play mostly drums. playing for few years.. o yea im 15. Studying in Tanjong Katong Girls' School! wohoo:) Do play guitar and a little bit of bass.
most softies go "hey bro" or "thanks man bro" or "alright see u sometime bro!" cause they dont really know im a girl! but o wells. its pretty funny when i meet them they look all puzzled trying to find a guy. O wells. Ive got nothing to do although my FYE are coming but im still posting here!

Okaye Chao:)

I swear i thought you were a gay drummer or something. Cus the title said "girly" not girl. lol.

Hahaha, welcome to soft, fellow drummer!

aww now that you've released your secret identity, the pleasure of seeing a fellow softie surprised during meet-ups is no more. haha oh well.

welcome to soft.

and i'm guilty of thinking that you're a guy :)

[=laurentrox

hahahah. Girl la Girl la:) title more interesting then more ppl will see! haha. thanks:) its been pretty long since ive been using soft. lol.

=Jugman

haha its normal its okaye. out of ten times ill get back replies "bro" like 7/10 times. haha. esp when it comes to drums. may be i should try the keyboard section. haha. maybe the replies are more "neutral " in that sense. haha.

THANKS TO ALL THE WELCOMES! softies are like the besties man.

haha welcome to soft, Marrisa! yeah im guilty of calling people bro here bro there without knowing their gender, likewise many of us here. hehe reason being maybe the female members we have are rather only a handful. haha.

oh yes expect many to welcome u to soft.

maRissa btw. but heck! haha why expect many? lol yea true softies usually all male. thats the general population. then go further down to drummers. so difficult to find female drummer. haha o wells. thanks anyways

hi im a female drummer too!

no im not?shit:(

well welcome to soft.i bet you play drums better then me.i have a couple of friends from your school i think.hmmm i think one of them is 15 this year too.

if dime's a female drummer, i'll take up flute!

yes i got frens from there too. haha. but err most hav graduated. haha

from tkgs? haha. okaye. graduated.. how old now? may be they know me? or i know them? o wells not many female drummers here??? ahhh.. and i almost believed dime. haha.

lol coincedentally i know a girl who plays drums as well and has the same name as you just that its spelt merisa, from the band class act. lol seems like alot of girls with that name like drums. anyway welcome to soft!

\m/, rock on
Enjoy ur stay on soft!

And yes, alot of ppl do mistaken us as guys .. heh ..

Last edited:
Back