Intro: pratauncle

pratauncle

hey fellow musicians-in-the-making! i'm 15 this year.. started my lifetime learning of the guitar back in 2005 july. I hope i get to learn a lot more from you people.. cheers! oh my idol is slash by the way, along with a few others =)

haha really? it's lame though..

we ate prata for the whole week at one point of time.. so we were like.. "hey i should start a prata delivery service you know".

*i cut the story short*

so i'm the pratauncle.. who knows? i might be the future boss of a pratadelievery company =D

hey..who knows...that might be the next big thing in singapore man...hahah

anyway...welcome to SOFT

erm i like hard rock.. like GNR, acdc.. and metallica too.. i pretty much listen to those old school rock n roll kinda thing. i wanna try learning blues and funk though.. sounds cool.. but i heard it's tough..

pratauncle said:
erm i like hard rock.. like GNR, acdc.. and metallica too.. i pretty much listen to those old school rock n roll kinda thing. i wanna try learning blues and funk though.. sounds cool.. but i heard it's tough..

Playing blues needs to have alot of feel.

It isn't complex as in technically complex like classical music. Blues rely heavily on improvisation and feel. Maybe some people don't know how to get that feel?

jazz is complex. blues is well... alot like jazz but not so complex. standard blues would be I-IV-V and penta/blues scales.

Back