Intro: Nora

bigb00bs

hehe..been in here for pretty long..but still haven't intro myself..so here we go..

about me..female homo sapien, just turned 21 and loving the privileges...loves rock (all kinds) with a passion, occasionally listen to funk/soul for those downtime moments, suck at playing instruments though..aced at playing the recorder! :lol:

been in love with the local rock bands since the stoned revivals days...that was way back...

anyways..truly love this site cos the local bands get all the love and hugs and body shakes here..

High 5 to SOFT! :D

Heya BigbOObs!WOW!!!Wonder ITs lift up to da name?Now'do u really onto our local music scene?Whatz ur fav band here den?

hahah..you'll have to see them for yourselves to judge..

i've always been all out for the suns or back then the boredphucks..

right now...loving ronin, electrico, west grand, halfestride, serenaide, b-quartet, tiramisu, blah blah blah..i can go on forever..

:)

Thanks Phil! Those "frens" of mine inspire me.. :wink:

and Judas...behave yourself...hahah..they're the best! we all know...hahah

hard to behave urself when u're stuck in class way after hours trying to do a freaking project... Graghhhhh

Nora El Nora, ne'ezar begvura shuvi elay malki
Dodi refa, nafshi nichsefa, lebeitach malchi
Nora El Nora, ne'ezar begvura

Nora Ashira, Lach akabira, shir mahalali
Lecha etna menat chevly vegoraly

Bekol zman azor el nora, geza avraham, netzer tifa'ara,
Ata el hai noten torah

aik..i tot this thread is long gone oredi...man...

erm...bag pipes are hard to play dude...and i'm not playing any instrument right now actually...kinda gave up learning...planning to pick them up again soon...like maybe when i graduate..hehe..my poor guitar..

bigb00bs said:
been in love with the local rock bands since the stoned revivals days...that was way back...

Very curious... you mentioned you are 21 this year. You love Stoned Revivals as well. When did you start listening to them?

By the way, expect something new from their end as well. :D

fgl ~ nope, i haven't heard of them though..what's their genre? how long have they been ard? tell me all about them..

AgingYouth ~ the first time i listened to them, was definitely when i was in sec2, so that's like 14..i started blasting the player and i got kicked out of the library for that plus i had to help clean up the chapel for detention...

i love my sec sch days..

The Rover - Me too! Caught them at the Substation!

bigb00bs - That's great. That's prolly their classic line-up when they were playing in their big band format. Ab-fucken-solutely love it! You might like to know quite a few of your favourite acts are going to appear in the same compilation. :D

Back