intro- mamasita

Crawldaddy said:
Hmm.

Females who like classic rock are rare.. most are too busy with their looks or their chinese / Japanese / Korean / canto-pop idols.

Hence the rather over-enthusiastic, over-flowing-with-testosterone replies :lol:

amen! still got ppl listen to canto-pop meh...

Hmm.

AhKiatt, you'd be surprised how many people complain that Channel 8 or Channel U don't showcase hong kong drama TV series in their original cantonese audio version.

Some people are just pretty hard-core when it comes to their individual dialect, my mum included.

join my band? we dont do jazz though. but by classic rock do you mean classic with rock. or something like old school rock? oh ya we dont have a bassist yet so with u thats one less person to find = ) but we'll need to hear u sing first. eh www.bouncychu@gmail.com add me if your're interested ty ^^

Welcome ! :) haven't heard a lot of jazz myself , i've been listening to classic rock all these while.but don't mind listening to some good jazz guitarists so anybody here can recommend any good jazz guitarists ?

LES PAUL, and chet atkins (not the congressman) they're pretty much the only guitarists i listen to

or would you prefer those alive today? if so, i cant help you there.

:weedman:

ahkiatt said:
Ulu part of Kallang?

She is probably a local Singaporean, an Asian, with hair colored purposely blonde and speaking with British accent. She might speak with sentences ending with "Lah" or uses phrases like "Alamak", "Aiyo yo", or pehaps "Ho'" :lol: :lol: :lol:

With a name like "Mamasita", you will never know :wink: Why do I get a feeling it sounds like "Mama Prata"?

Back