intro- mamasita

KissMyAxe said:
She is probably a local Singaporean, an Asian, with hair colored purposely blonde and speaking with British accent. She might speak with sentences ending with "Lah" or uses phrases like "Alamak", "Aiyo yo", or pehaps "Ho'" :lol: :lol: :lol:

With a name like "Mamasita", you will never know :wink: Why do I get a feeling it sounds like "Mama Prata"?

i would have you know, im a natural brunette.

and dont judge me. you don't even know me. if you're trying to provoke me into putting up a picture of myself, think of something else. you got something against asians who try to act caucasian, that's your issue. don't take it out on me.

with a name like "KissMyAxe" you will never know :wink: why do i get a feeling it sounds like "Kick my ass?"

Aaron you ass you're such a flirt.

haha Mamasita is so fiery. bleh. :smt074

Kissmyaxe also quite an interesting name huh, hotspot for jokes such as mamasita's hahaha.

somehow when I think of the name mamasita I think of some quite fat malay girl *not being racist, really* in a miniskirt and tight fitting tee.

I'm so serious. and I'm not trying to be racist, I repeat :p

mamasita said:
KissMyAxe said:
She is probably a local Singaporean, an Asian, with hair colored purposely blonde and speaking with British accent. She might speak with sentences ending with "Lah" or uses phrases like "Alamak", "Aiyo yo", or pehaps "Ho'" :lol: :lol: :lol:

With a name like "Mamasita", you will never know :wink: Why do I get a feeling it sounds like "Mama Prata"?

i would have you know, im a natural brunette.

and dont judge me. you don't even know me. if you're trying to provoke me into putting up a picture of myself, think of something else. you got something against asians who try to act caucasian, that's your issue. don't take it out on me.

with a name like "KissMyAxe" you will never know :wink: why do i get a feeling it sounds like "Kick my ass?"

i think kissmyass was part of the pun? haha relax la... and i'm sure kissmyaxe was just kidding... don't ever try to be serious in soft... something i learnt. haha forgive us for our weak jokes yeah? sorry!

brunette singin jazzy tune...damn vintage...kinda like the idea though... :wink:

anyway...merry xmas to everyone!!no snow this year?

orchard road was so scary on christmas eve! half the people there were drunk. it was more like mardi gras than christmas. :partyman:

LOL, it was alright la, just very crowded.

did anyone get groped here?

guys or girls.

haha I was only wondering *shrugs*

Back