Intro: junkie

CyanideJunkie

Name: a name too wierd to be said
Race: Chinese
Instrument: Guitar
Gear: BC Rich beast, Squier bullet special(gonna upgrade to a mockingbird soon), boss mt-2, marshall microstack

About me:

Well i've been hangin around this site for quite awhile and i have to say tat this is one of the best local music sites i've ever seen... everyone's so dedicated to improving the music scene here... really commendable 8)

I've been playing for about about a yr now ever since my friend inspired me with his own playing... i started off the usual blink and sum 41 stuff then progressed to other genres...

I play rhythm in my band Rotten Tuna... I'm thinkin of forming another one in poly called Fish 'N Chips(my lead guitarist is a fish freak and its kinda gotten to me since i often go over to his house to jam)... We play mostly rock 'n roll stuff like GNR and AC/DC... in fact if u check out the open mic section u'll see my lead guitarist takin a stab at producing an ac/dc type song called 'the action man song'...

Thus u can see tat we are in DIRE need of a good vocalist, which is so damn hard to find these days... :?

Thanks for taking the time to read this...

Back