Intro : jerry

xxjerryxx

heys, jerry here.. however my real name is jeremiah. currently 16 years of age..

ex sch : acs br
current sch : cjc
posted sch : nyp

i like most kinds of music.. except.. a few.. only can tink of korean and chinese..

self taught guitar for around 1 half years now.. and i still kinda suck.. don tink ill ever make it as good as anyone else here..

heh.. well.. its kinda early for my brain to tink now.. slept rather late last nite and woke up to go to sch today to collect my posting results.. so im back here and decided to give a self intro..

well.. if anyone wants more info on me? u can ask yea? and ill reply.. psst.. nothing funny horx..

a sucky one... second hand ibanez grx 40..

i tink im more of a bassist.. coz i hate using picks to pick strings... i prefer plucking, perhaps thats coz i have been playing the piano since 3 yo.. hmm yea..

got an ibanez bass guit too.. but dunno wat model.. heck.. they mostly sound the same.. i mean .. wat can u expect other than bass and low notes from the bass guitar..

hmm.. got a talent... when i hear the song.. i can probably try to figure out that song real fast.. unless its really distorted.. then it sux..

yo, bubby....... :wink:

guess who's here.......

finally u discuss 2 intro urself here........ hahahaha.........

:twisted:

u mean the rokafellaskank? well i was supposed to... and i think.. if i did... i could have won something back... imgaine all the crappy vocals... yea... anyway... i had something on that day... which was better than anything else...

if anyone noes... it was the benny hinn crusade... so yea... couldnt....

and death... wat u mean by that i finally discuss myself...?? was just asking... u ask me qn i answer...

xxjerryxx said:
u mean the rokafellaskank?

huh? u got tickets for the boogie man movie or the mp3 player? anyway i think the bands r boring......playing those pop punk songs. Not my type so i found it boring. Then got 1 guy playing greenday, not sure if u see it. The lead wanted to act seh, walk front front to play his lick, then had to run all the way back to stomp on his pedal. It was a funny scene.

wat boogie man? huh???

nvm nvm... haha... yea... pop songs suck... oops... sry... perhaps boring... to me... ah... perhaps if i play... would be metalica? fade to black i tink... yea... no need drums... acoustic... yea!!! but too bad lar...

haiz... oh well... thats funny... run back to stom pedal... hahahahaa.... at least its a change... from pop to partially metal... good change... besides... if i were to play iron maiden... don tink anyone will like it... too heavy... u noe, metal is kinda hard for a lot of ppl to appreciate... thats y i tink we r gifted :d yea...

who agrees with me?? haha

though its boring, i think its for a good cause. charity. But then even my friend who invited me there says its boring......

Back