Intro: jamiroquai45

jamiroquai45

Hi everyone,

This is my first time logging into this forum and am glad to read all the sharings made about local music and basses.

Some of you may know me by my nick "jamiroquai45" and I have a website: www.bongbass.com . I currently teach in Yamaha and am part of the Stefanie Sun Concert Tour Band.

Please do not confuse me with another member here by the nick of "bongman", we are not the same person. I have received many queries as to whether "bongman" is me, we do not share the same views and are independent individuals - just to clarify for the record.

Thanks all and keep on jamming! :D

Best regs,
Bong :lol:

hi bong

haiz... registered for so long, now then post your first post!!! if you need roadie to carry your flightcases on your tours must call me ok! :lol:

Hi man, how have you been? So reservist how? back in MDC? I kena Civik Defence, but they have a hard time getting me back due to my touring.

2006 will see me touring a lot with Stef Sun, hiya no need Roadie la, just come and see. Will try to get you a ticket for her concert this coming January 14 at The Indoor Stadium. Cheers! :D

how about gettin a few pairs for SOFTIES here...haha...den we can have a lucky draw or wat....hahaha...just kidding...

welcome man...

Back