Intro : Jade Louvaine

well i'm a noob playing death metal.

lol i'm kidding. i'm like jaDedmem. when i hear a good riff, i try to learn it.

Razrash and punk rock don't seem to mix. :shock: Neither does Razrash and Noob.

Welcome, jaDedmem!

BTW, I stay in Marsiling, Johor! :mrgreen:

well i'm a noob playing death metal.

lol i'm kidding. i'm like jaDedmem. when i hear a good riff, i try to learn it.

Very good way to increase versatility if you ask me... I'm primarily a rock player but lately I've been attempting one of Dream Theater's easier arpeggios, the into of "Constant Motion". Its fun :-D

woah!

like i said, woah! johor is far as hell lol. hmm, dont call me jadedmem sounds retarded. can call me jade or anything. :D

and ash(mind me calling you that?), i seriously still dont think you're a noob at all or anything judging from your posts. unless, you sell things like mad? or something like that, talkative? ;D

Very good way to increase versatility if you ask me... I'm primarily a rock player but lately I've been attempting one of Dream Theater's easier arpeggios, the into of "Constant Motion". Its fun :-D

yep thats why im learning bat country. increase my finger speed or something. since the frets below are like rarely touched by me.

you should totally listen to forsaken. i loved it the first time i heard it. still can't play it on guitars yet though. i'm still learning it. i just don't get the music video.

like i said, woah! johor is far as hell lol. hmm, dont call me jadedmem sounds retarded. can call me jade or anything. :D

and ash(mind me calling you that?), i seriously still dont think you're a noob at all or anything judging from your posts. unless, you sell things like mad? or something like that, talkative? ;D

haha sure thing jaDedmem :)

shall ignore that >.>

anyway, a lil question hmm.

ive been using alternate picking for say 3 years now of my on and off playing.
but then im trying to move to economy picking, so is it advisable to put the songs that i've learnt to play, as in apply it with economy picking?

i tried with a couple of songs with strings next to each other or even, cross strings(am i using the term correctly?) but its extremely difficult. so is it advisable?

learning new songs with economy though. trying to kick off the alternate picking 'habit'
idiosyncrasy if you may.

i SWEAR i am a noob.

you're talking about string skipping? it just takes practice.

as for the dt things, i'm trying to learn glasgow kiss.

i can string skip, but cant apply economy picking to it. get what i mean?

like i can only string skip using alternate or all downstrokes.

which part? im north ave 2 blk 141 ;D

could get together and give me some tips. learning economy picking now

i think my guitarist stay around there
haha
his room is a mini studio
stays on the second floor
but u can only catch him play on the weekend
haha
coz his in camp
lol
aniwaes
welcome to soft!

hmm serangoon north ave 2. near the mosque there, slightly down the hill of Bowen Secondary, beside the yio chu kang chapel thingy thingy. thats the main buildings.

oh oh. nearest is also the 'new' Serangoon Community Centre. yep.

anyone near there then?

i stay really down the road. serangoon ave4. no north, but heck, its still within like a 5km radius? we should meet for midnight prata!!!

Back