Intro : *j|nX*

updates on *J|nX*

helo peeps...its been abt 2mths plus *J|nX* been jamming hard...actually we gt a slot performing at katong shooping centrebut we had to reject due to werk commitments n sch commitments too..but there's other opportunity out there...

if there's nothing to hold us back..we hope to perform after feb..but dunno if there's anymore gigs coming up...we r playing bands from the distillers, mest, fenix tx, mxpx & also werking on our originals...n we've decided to move on to abit hardcore the song called beautiful tragedy...

to all the local music bands out there...u guys rock..n all the best yea...my band hopes to rock the stage too...i'll be looking out for gig slots on the mth of march!! c ya!!

if gt any info on upcoming gigs slots for the mth of march..feel free to contact me: liza_hamzah@hotmail.com
hp: 92992920 (liz)

wow thats fast for a number.. so anyone who wants to get your number could just come up to you say theyre a gig organiser and tadaa!

Re: updates on *J|nX*

lizdrumzz said:
helo peeps...its been abt 2mths plus *J|nX* been jamming hard...actually we gt a slot performing at katong shooping centrebut we had to reject due to werk commitments n sch commitments too..but there's other opportunity out there...

if there's nothing to hold us back..we hope to perform after feb..but dunno if there's anymore gigs coming up...we r playing bands from the distillers, mest, fenix tx, mxpx & also werking on our originals...n we've decided to move on to abit hardcore the song called beautiful tragedy...

to all the local music bands out there...u guys rock..n all the best yea...my band hopes to rock the stage too...i'll be looking out for gig slots on the mth of march!! c ya!!

if gt any info on upcoming gigs slots for the mth of march..feel free to contact me: liza_hamzah@hotmail.com
hp: 92992920 (liz)

All the best..Liza!! Hope to perform in the same gig as ur band so tat I can watch urs...: )

hey

helo mr faizal...yea i'm looking for a slot for my band now..for march onwards..since i'm already settled down by my werk n my mates r free from exams at the moment...hope to see u all perform too...play iron maiden ah..haha..my fav...

all the best for ur band yea...

haha
hey liz!
you prolly know me ardi so yeah

cant wait to see u guys perform this sun yup..
rock the stage =)

haha

yes mr ary...haha...we rock the stage? hopefully lah eh...our first gig mah...so muz slowly lah...if we do haf some cock ups...do pardon us yea...hehe...juz continue to scream n njoy!!!

anyway thanx...c ya on sun...

hey peeps

helo softies peeps...on behalf on *J|nX* i would like to announce tat we r going to perform n haf our first gig at I.J studio tis sunday, 26th march at 430pm or 5pm slot ah...we play punkrock yea...

if u guys wanna watch n njoy..do come down n support...u can watch other bands rock the stage too...tix is at $5 n is available at door...

hope u all njoy urselfs tis sunday...if we do cock up..haha...do pardon us...

all the best to your maiden performance....
enjoy urselves on stage n the crowd will enjoy ur performance with u...
mistakes happen,so what??even pros makes mistakes at times...
itz hw u recover fm it n get on with the show...
go kick sum ass!!!
:p

haha~ well said ah abg jun!

biler nak jam lagik?

saye keje pat situ pon tak pernahpernah nampak abg jam ah..

haha

Latest posts

Back