Intro: Hellcat

Hellcat

Helloo Softies. Jus joined and a short intro of myself,

Used to spend lotto time with my guitars and keyboards but now been too beusy with work so jus surfing around and popping my nose to some gossip. It's great to see such good respond in SOFT and also very good instruments reviews. Hope I can contribute some in time to come too.

Laterz
:D

hi hellcat

a warm welcome to you....

most of the softies here are very friendly & helpful....

\m/ enjoy yrself \m/

:lol:

Hi hi!

Thanks for the welcome! :D

It's true many softies are very helpful, the guitar reviews itself had given me so much more extra informations! :) I love Subversion's review best!

Re: hellcat's band

fgl said:
yo hellcat which band were you /areyou with?

Hello FGL!

I was in an unknown band on and off. I'm more into listening to MP3 these days.. haiz... :(

Used to frequent shows here and there when I was in my NS days...but now, with the heavy work load that my boss impound onto me, I'm getting lesser and lesser expose to the music scene. But having stick around in SOFT did filled me up quite abit today!! :D

Wat about you? I've read your previous post, are you from Shades? Sorry, i've mis-labelled their genres though. It's no doubt they are really a good band from wat I can recall. :)

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

hey....Hellcat is RANCID`s frontman`s label......cool!!!!!!
Tim Armstrong.....damn i love his voice....i love RANCID!!!!!!!

Give`Em The Boots...The Roots.....The Radicals.......

hi hellcat!!!

u sounded just like my kawan! hehehehehheh...
hellcat, yeah! great label with great bands! u must check out the new transplant CD...

echoist said:
hi hellcat!!!

u sounded just like my kawan! hehehehehheh...
hellcat, yeah! great label with great bands! u must check out the new transplant CD...

Transplant?? OMG! You love them? They are growing more and more in me each day!!! hahaha.. I jus bought the Give Em The Boots DVD from States but only one Transplant song.. haiz. Wasted .. but still, it was damn good lor! hehhehe... Skinhead Rob Rocks!!!! hahahah I really think he rapped more shiok then Eminem.. hehee

Re: .

fgl said:
hellcat...me from SYNE OF TYME... :lol:

Syne of Tyme? Is it a new band? It seems like i've heard it before and at the same time hadn't.. :cry: Wat do you guys play? Any good shows coming up? :D

Re: hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

FATCAT said:
hey....Hellcat is RANCID`s frontman`s label......cool!!!!!!
Tim Armstrong.....damn i love his voice....i love RANCID!!!!!!!

Give`Em The Boots...The Roots.....The Radicals.......

Ah! I love that song!!!!!
Try grabbing the Give Em THe boots DVD if you are Rancid big fan! You catch the shows that you never seen before!!! No kiddin! And you know what? They actually did a two man (Lars And Tim) acoustic set on that song "Roots Radical". Rancid also did another acoustic covers of "NO FUN" by Sex Pistol in that DVD and guess what??? The Guest Singer was IGGY POP! Bloody Goodness Man! The Legend himself!! 8O

SYNE OF TYME - new band formed from guys from diffirent bands:
Shyyne (Me),
Raindogs (Bassist),
Shades (Keyboardist) and
Tanglin CC (Drummer)

we in POWERJAM 98 semis at wala wal this sat 415pm slot

we at SBOTB 05 finals at DXO Eslpanade sun 645pm

FYI... :lol:

Transplant?? OMG! You love them? They are growing more and more in me each day!!! hahaha.. I jus bought the Give Em The Boots DVD from States but only one Transplant song.. haiz. Wasted .. but still, it was damn good lor! hehhehe... Skinhead Rob Rocks!!!! hahahah I really think he rapped more shiok then Eminem.. hehee
heheehhhhe... i listened to them periodically... but not an avid fan.
the new album is called "Haunted Cities". but not on Hellcat! i have not seen the cd in s'pore yet. borders might have them tho'. its voted "Album Of The Month" by Stuff. (yes, that magazine!) same lineup too: tim armstrong, travis barker and RB.

sorry hellcat, i hav to hijack ur thread...

fgl are u farid long? u used to fix guitar long time back? pardon me if i got the wrong person...

Re: .

fgl said:
SYNE OF TYME - new band formed from guys from diffirent bands:
Shyyne (Me),
Raindogs (Bassist),
Shades (Keyboardist) and
Tanglin CC (Drummer)

we in POWERJAM 98 semis at wala wal this sat 415pm slot

we at SBOTB 05 finals at DXO Eslpanade sun 645pm

FYI... :lol:

Impressive LIneups!

I've not heard of Raindogs stuff before though.. care to share morE?

echoist said:
heheehhhhe... i listened to them periodically... but not an avid fan.
the new album is called "Haunted Cities". but not on Hellcat! i have not seen the cd in s'pore yet. borders might have them tho'. its voted "Album Of The Month" by Stuff. (yes, that magazine!) same lineup too: tim armstrong, travis barker and RB.

Really? Wow! This is really fruitful to me today! I'm gonna go check out the album for sure!!! But jus curious why they are not in Hellcats Records.. weird weird weird... I'll go read up! :)

echoist said:
sorry hellcat, i hav to hijack ur thread...

fgl are u farid long? u used to fix guitar long time back? pardon me if i got the wrong person...

No worries! Thread is for discussion! Any discussion! Feel free to do so! :D

hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

hehehehehehee/...yeah i know!!!

i have all their albums...VCDs...DVDs......yeah yeah..
i`m a RANCID freak!!!!!...i`m a Matt Freeman freak!!....loves his basslines...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: hey ho let`s go!!!!!!!

FATCAT said:
hehehehehehee/...yeah i know!!!

i have all their albums...VCDs...DVDs......yeah yeah..
i`m a RANCID freak!!!!!...i`m a Matt Freeman freak!!....loves his basslines...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard that Matt Freeman jus recently had some operation and now is recovering.. do you know more about that?
I think he is the 'lead guitar' player in Rancid except for the facts that he uses 4 strings! Impressive! :)

Latest posts

Back