intro : gabee

are you year 1 or year 2 or year 3 strats??

next sem will be the last time i am taking GEMS. i cant wait.
and i am only in year 2. YAY :p

jeremy , music appreciation? :eek:

but i heard from jiyi that it was way way boring.
well thats what she said. i dont really know though

haha. well when i went to Drama appreciation during my first year. there was a pretty bunch of them.

but i doubt much. cos my friend went in this year. and it was loaded with guys. so its really hard to tell. hahaha. 8)

strats: dun take any business course, use some common sense to figure this out :lol:

gabee: boring? i dun tink can get anymore boring than enteprise resource planning, anw how bad can classical music be

strats : no business course , they will drain the life out of you

jeremy : haha well music is definitely better for me than reading property markets :p so ok somehow i've got to agree on you that one. why dont you take drama appreciation. its fun! :D

I don't really mind business course, i like business. as long as it has nothing to do with engineering or science i'm happy! and girls of course :D

well its best to take a course that is laballed as tutorial than lecture. cos at least you get to interact with the people around you.

the two gems that i took this year was pretty much less interaction and i didnt know anyone from gems class at all. except for some people. unlike drama. in which i got to know everyone. and that was pretty cool. but year 2 students have their own clique and are always very isolated with their ownselves. :roll:

strats: most business courses are either taxing or really shit boring, i got shit boring last sem, every week was basically 2 hours of nap time

gabee: drama appreciation i see how for mi last gem

Back