Intro: David Sparkle

ayekaye

Hello Soft-ies

Thought we'd introduce ourselves as well.

We're I Am David Sparkle, and we're an instrumental band from Singapore.
Hopefully we will meet some of you someday!

Peace always.
IADS

MySpace.com - I Am David Sparkle - Indie / Shoegaze / Experimental - www.myspace.com/iamdavidsparkle
amp.channelv.com/iamdavidsparkle

Cover-web.jpg

"Spacey, dreamy... will ultimately win you over." - Life! The Straits Times, Singapore

"A tinge of experimentation and glitch." - Juice Magazine, Singapore

"The sounds will soothe and calm you, before making your head explode." - Junk Magazine, Malaysia

"The mood is one of peaks and troughs scaling a myriad shades of emotion." - TheSilentBallet.com, USA

"A soundscape of emotional beauty that washes over you in waves." - Decoymusic.com, USA

"The music is comfortably familiar, soothing and intelligent." - HeadphoneCommute.com, USA

'This Is The New' is available in Singapore through Roxy, Straits Records, all Gramophone outlets and Earshot at The Arts House. All other places please enquire!

hi I am david sparkle! good to see an instrumental band make it here in Singapore. Where did you guys record/master the album?

Hey! I bought this is the new, a few months back. And yeah. Still listening to some tracks on a daily basis. Great tunes that will leave everlasting impression.

Thanks fo4 the CD Amran ..... it's an experience indeed !!

Now get your asses back into studio and give us more .... Thanks:mrgreen:

new release out in a few months hopefully!

Thanks fo4 the CD Amran ..... it's an experience indeed !!

Now get your asses back into studio and give us more .... Thanks:mrgreen:

hey goose, yes yes - we are actually back in the studio recording 2 songs - hopefully we'll be able to release them within 3-5 months!

AK

abang edder: hear you've have been making brewskis... how when can we get to try?

sure if kena a few, we can write some dangdut for you!

the next esplanade/whatever outdoor gig I bring! but kena main dangdut tau! :mrgreen:

Hello sir, Ive been dying to meet you guys. You guys are brilliant. I daresay even better than sigur ros!

I am David Sparkle reminds and reaffirms us that love and good dreams still exists in the world where violence and discrimination seems to dominate.

Your 2nd biggest fan,
Raistmar

but but, they sound so different to sigur ros, no?

heh, anyway, IADS indeed rocksss! Loud is never enough when watching them, the louder the better!

Back