Intro: coolken (Saxophone beginner)

haha no problem. So what have you decided to get?

erm actually i haven really decide on one.. my primary concern is pricing and if the price is alrite and the brand is what is acceptable by the pros (perhaps min a taiwan brand), i will engage on it asap. but will start my official lesson on dec after my exam which is on nov... so i still got abt 2 mth to carefully select the best suit me sax... meanwhile still need u guys advice and guidance. thks:-D

wow i have strayed away from this thread for awhile. Hi darylleongwy i've been learning the sax for almost 6 months i think. Still alot to learn, but i'm rather keen on getting a soprano to try out though my teacher says that on the soprano your mistakes are more obvious if you can't play well. lol

My teacher is Roy Dragon from the Music Lab. He's one hell of a musicain. Teaches everything there except drums and vocal. lol

Hmm not too sure. He has other instruments too bear in mind, doubt he will collect saxaphones. For me i'm using a MIC tenor, the brand is called Beth. Doubt anyone has heard of it haha.

haha no problem. So what have you decided to get?

hi i am back to the forum. my exam gonna end next wk so i going to start my every 1st sax lesson very soon too. i think from the feedback i collected so far, i will go dennis to try my luck with my instructor. see can get any good price sax anot. i decided not to go for china sax liao. min a taiwan sax ba! thank and shall update you guys of what sax i have purchase laterly. meanwhile any lobang for taiwan sax with the price will be great, don mind tell me. cos i still got 1 wk before i head down to dennis. btw, u going down next wk end.

beside playing sax at home, music studio etc where u guy practice? any nice play to practice in Singapore but will not get scolding by ppl?

hi guys! i'm new to the forum.. I interested in learning sax so i hope that i can get some advice from u all.. ^_^
Looking forward to replies..

Rgds
RH

welcome welcome

hi welcome to the forum, i also same as newbie to this forum as welll as to saxophone. about to start learning saxophone... where do u learn yr sax and have bought yr sax too? any lobang thk

regards,
ken

Hey guys,

I stumbled upon this site/forum whilst googling for saxophone, where i oso realised how limited sax resources are, both in spore n ev'where basically.

This site ple seems rly friendly, so hope u guys can help me out here. Well, i'm thinking of starting out to learn sax, but rly just starting out. No knowledge wadsoeva of sax.

anybody can give me any tips to help me start out? Anw, isit possible to learn thru books? I'm on a rly tight budget =(

appreciate any help i can get! thanks in adv guys! =)

Back