Intro - bigrockshow

bigrockshow

heya people!~ 8)

Been dodgin around this forum for awhile but never got down to doin this so here it is heh!~ :lol:

i'm 24 this yr and i've been playin the guitar for bout 6 yrs now (skill just doesn't show!!) Been around the Kolem Ayer Blues Club when it was still active before my enlistment and i guess i've been bedroom bound ever since!~ :lol:

Have the love for the blues and rock stuff since i was young growin up on Free,Bad Company,Led Zepplin,Moody Blues,10 yrs After,Mr Big and plenty other 80s rock bands. :)

i'm also into country music and bands like the Eagles and Lonestar really hits the spot!
:smt043
Equipment:Gibson LesPaul Std Wine Red,Fender Strat Jap,Ibanez PGM301,Custom NNG Tele,Yamaha APX 4A,VS h20,Boss Ge-7,Sansamp Gt2,Danelectro Fab Distortion,Peavey Transtube 110,Behringer Gm108,Zoom RT223

Well Thats it from me...its been a pleasure meeting you people and take care but keep it real :wink:

welcome to soft!:)
"Kolem Ayer Blues Club" is it at the kolem ayer cc? cause i stay near there. Hehehe. And i never knew there was a blues club.
Ps: could you post a picture of your Gibson? I bet it's drop dead sexy. Wine red. Hoho

Back