Intro: benwah2balls

benwah2balls

hi all softies!!hehe.i just wanted to say hi as i just registered to soft.hehe.ive actually been visiting soft for very long.reading the forums & looking here & there but never saying anything.so i thought id finally have the courage to sign up so hopefully i might be able to share my 10cents or just to widen the softies family.im just a nice guy who likes to talk.haha.i hope i came to the right place then.hehe.hope to be welcomed.oh & btw check out this joke by shinobi.its freakin hilarious i tell u.because of the joke i just HAD to register & comment.haha.k.enuff ranting.FOR NOW.hehe.weeee.

http://soft.com.sg/web/modules.php?...pic&t=27949&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

-im now a softie too!! :D

Hmm.

Welcome to soft! I think your nick is very interesting. One of the few people who actually have the balls to have the word "balls" in their nick! :)

aharharh... Crawldaddy starts by kicking the ball, then passes to for420 and thats a superb long pass to Wyldeboon and thats a terrific dribble there and YES! Benwah2balls scored with a tremendous volley there!

ok im so so bored at work. boon, 24th or 25th ah?

err... either 24th or 25th la... 26th oso can! must see calender,choose a saturday... we kidnap crawldaddy along oso,he stay ard my area. then we go kick balls

wakaka.my first post & ive gt replies!!so happy.haha.weeeee.oh & for420.thanxx for the comment "Benwah2balls scored with a tremendous volley there!" y i say thanxx??cuz i suck at soccer.haha.heck i dun even fancy soccer that much.haha.thanxx.oh btw my nick is a title of an old song of one of my most favourite bands in the whole world (other then rufio) Blink 182 r.ip.Its off their old album.Ceshire cat i think.

hey.thanxx.yeah.cuz it is.hehe.i love the title & the song.eventhough they made it for fun & put it on the album as a joke.haha

ive only just noticed, Crawldaddy, why is it that for every single post, and i mean EVERY single post, it always starts with ...... " Hmm " ...... is it like a pre-signature? lol. welcome balls.!

Back