Aki S. Ian

A very big hello to all Soft members.
For now I would rather be called Aki.
Born in the year 87.
A guitar Newbie.
Been playing alone, no experience with bands
I listen to just about anything.
Lacks Proper Knowledge and Experience.
Hoping to learn more from Experienced Soft Members.

excuse fgl,
he's rather psychotic.
in fact, he's an animagus and turns into that horrible thing you see on his sig.

i'm vicki, and im nice.

my dog osho says hi.

welcome to soft,
we got mutant dogs you need.

excuse fgl,
he's rather psychotic.
in fact, he's an animagus and turns into that horrible thing you see on his sig.

i'm vicki, and im nice.

my dog osho says hi.

welcome to soft,
we got mutant dogs you need.

hello to you too Vicki and to Osho too. hope we can get along fine and learn a few things or two from each other and maybe Osho!

and Qouting on Fgl, why do you hate GnR? do you hate the New lineup or the you just hate them?

and thanks for the welcome Syahysteria

and Qouting on Fgl, why do you hate GnR? do you hate the New lineup or the you just hate them?

This subject has been debated by numerous soft scholars over a period of time and has yet to yield any definative conclusion. FGL's inherent loathing of the group is actually multi reasonal, steming from various aspects include the fact he thinks they are overated, drug & violence induced, overhyped musicians of somewhat limited talents, being exposed and manipulated by the powers that be to maximise exposure & profitability to an already suggestive market.

Oh ..and also coz I hate paying sweet child of mine coz that song sux!:mrgreen:

This subject has been debated by numerous soft scholars over a period of time and has yet to yield any definative conclusion. FGL's inherent loathing of the group is actually multi reasonal, steming from various aspects include the fact he thinks they are overated, drug & violence induced, overhyped musicians of somewhat limited talents, being exposed and manipulated by the powers that be to maximise exposure & profitability to an already suggestive market.

Oh ..and also coz I hate paying sweet child of mine coz that song sux!:mrgreen:

ah okay, i get your point. no futher explanation is needed.

qoute on Ikiru, haha, a newbie must always be polite.

qoute on Yaz, much appreciate for the welcome and no, i still think im a bigger noob.

and lastly on Hadi, Have you gotten a new stompboxes recently?
and woot! this is my first time in soft.

Zaki...you bigger noob? hahahah my toe are laughing... you are like walking music wikipedia... hahahah

Nope i haven bought any stompboxes..... no time working lah.... just use my cruch box for now.....

Zaki...you bigger noob? hahahah my toe are laughing... you are like walking music wikipedia... hahahah

Nope i haven bought any stompboxes..... no time working lah.... just use my cruch box for now.....

...... ummm dont believe him. its all lies... and how come you know that this is me? lol..

Back