Indie band?

natalieyaaap

Hello! I'm currently studying in Singapore and am hoping to find a few people to start a band with? But just looking for something chill, maybe making online covers / performing at small gigs from time to time & eventually coming up with originals. Also would prefer people I could click with, and have the same music taste as I do.

Some artists that I enjoy:

The 1975
Oh Wonder
Lany
Sam Rui
Alina Baraz
Mura Masa
alextbh
The xx

Hmu :)

Do you sing as well? Cause I dont mind just doing harmonizing. It soothes the soul when two voices match together on the same frequency.

Hello! I'm currently studying in Singapore and am hoping to find a few people to start a band with? But just looking for something chill, maybe making online covers / performing at small gigs from time to time & eventually coming up with originals. Also would prefer people I could click with, and have the same music taste as I do.

Some artists that I enjoy:

The 1975
Oh Wonder
Lany
Sam Rui
Alina Baraz
Mura Masa
alextbh
The xx

Hmu :)

Hi my name is Daniel and I'm looking for new projects to work on. Graduated from Musicians institute and I play guitar. Hit me up if interested.

Hey,

Not sure if you're into The Strokes, Arctic Monkeys stuff, but i have a pool of peeps and we need a vocalist.

If you're keen, hit me up. 97128740

hey bassist here! pretty excited to play some indie music. contact me at nine-seven-three-four-seven-one-five-nine!

Back