identify gear

iverson763

http://southernoise.blogspot.com/2007/05/lunarin.html

Ok, i'm quite sure this is a gibson thunderbird. Where the strap nut is placed, input jack etc, looks tobe thru neck

but those pickups... they look to be different from the standard thunderbirds. This one like got screw holes in 'em. Is it an earlier year version, or are they replacement pickups?

Okok, i noe it's damn extra question, but i just wanna noe. Besides, can check out linda ong :wink: anh...err.. the rest of lunarin too. yea

think the pups are standard issue lah... nice bass, but i still prefer an all white one. that's the sexx!

Ginette uses a Flying V, Linda is using a Thunderbird.. haha, and we're stuck playing with the Fender shaped thingamebobs -)

srxt, kerian: emgs it is... heh

rr: Can't go wrong with black, but white's the colour for thunderbird, 100%agree

litford: maybe if the shapes of our bass reflects how sexy we are, the current situation pretty much explains everything just right.. haha

edder: that's your blog? bro... :prayer: :prayer: killer photos you got there

I heard that her bass is hot-rodded... maybe the pickups are active? or maybe she has an onboard preamp? But you guys should hear them live. The bass tone rawks!!!

Latest posts

Back