How to write a song to emotionally touch a girl's heart?

DOES WRITING A SONG WORK FER HOTCHICS?

• DEFINITELY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NAH

• MAYBE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr_KeyboardMan said:
writing song won't work, maybe only in the moment

go and practise yer instrument, fix your attitude and maybe face if needed and make it big. and then try again and see the difference 8)

:wink:

+1

mikemann said:
Only dumb pricks do that. It's never worth it, to impress an airhead just so you can bed her. That's one dumb move after another. Wrong move bozo.

said well....
want to impress chix or bed together, ask nicely or wateva....

tell her

Those clothes look good on you. BUT THEY LOOK BETTER ON MY BEDROOM FLOOR!!!

guaranteed 110% confirm will work, girls, guys, gays, bisexuals, animals all bao kah liao.

:lol:

impressing

I have seen lotsa bands practising and it makes me wonder why some bring girls along. To impress right? With all that sexual tension how on earth u get any quality rehearsing done boy.

Hiya everyone has once or twice tried to impress a chick by saying that he plays an instrument other than the one between the legs or worse say that he is a musician. No need to resort to name calling bozo or whatever.

If you write a song for a chick it just shows that you took the time to sit down and pen something, its the same like when u make a gift or grow roses. And all these bags of tricks will only work if she has the hots for you in the first place lah. If not she will just take notice of you. WIN!!!! hahahhaah

judaspiss said:
In my time it was simple -- just learn to play More Than Words by Extreme and you're set. Chicks would definitely go gaga over you. Even guys who actually didn't play guitar, knew how to play that song. Posers? You bet.

yea, more than words...good song for that.
hmm, maybe I should start learning that song. I don't even play guitar. :roll:

How about I Don't Want To Miss a Thing by Aerosmith? That's also nice.

turbochicken are you very mature? hotchicks are good. this isn't a kid's forum, we help each other. the title of SOFT is music in singapore. singing a song is related to music. :?

Actually there isnt much need to write a song. Chances are she wun understand what u are singing abt because u are so off key and ur words are mumbled jumbled up during singing.

Best bet? Play something tt she'll recognise despise ur lousy singing.

Off hand i can name a few which i used to play for my girl:
1. More than words - Extreme
2. Tears in heaven - Eric Clapton
3. Now and forever - Richard Marx
4. Right here waiting - Richard Marx
5. Love Me - Collin Raye
6. I believe - My sassy girl (dunno who sang this) <-- this song nails the girl everytime. Current chick puller haha.

i just asked my female friends... here's their scoring system

learn a song: 6/10 - touched

learn a very nice song: 7/10 - quite touched

learn her favourite song: 8/10 - very touched mite cry

Compose her a song: 7/10 - very touched

Compose her a song that will be her favourite : 10/10 - might cry.

haha.. basically they say its more of the effort. Anyway from my experience, i know of a guy who is not handsome.. but he always seranade to girls. So alot of girls like him.

shibby, i hope you are serious about writing the song and not just post stuff. the way you phrase your sentences and post are not helping you in getting quality response. it is the same thing as writing a song. you 'anyhow write', people will not listen.

for a start, maybe you can write something and we comment on it and share some points as we go along.

Whatever that you plan to compose or write, it has to be from the heart. be it a love song to impress girls, a sad song, a song on social commentary or etc. it has to be from the heart, otherwise it will sound insincere and pretensious. Just let it flow out naturally.

soft said:
shibby, i hope you are serious about writing the song

i totally agree. but its kind of hard to type on this sickening laptop keyboard. its kind of spoil. anyway, yeah totally, need tips to write a really gd song. me and n my bro, wan to write this song. it has to be really incredible. if it is really gd, we want to enter talent quest. this competition fer song writing, original compositions. actually the song not fer gurls or anything ler. however i wan take this opportunity, to oso impress this fren of mind. crush lah. nothing to do with impressing hotchics ler. killing two birds with one stone. bah. anyway sory fer any complication caused.
anyway thx fer the tips given by u guys. appreciate it.
:smt059

detroit_red said:
Aren't girls the reason we all pick up an instrument? :?

nope.girls r just 99% of the reasons.
heehee
anyway r girls at all impressed by musicians. i mean there r so many musicians ard. hehee.......
saturated leh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back