How to mix 4 different videos into 1 video? with the 4 sounds together as one =)

Dwichiesa

Hi. Let's say I have recorded this 4 different videos. 1 rhythm guitar, 1 melody, 1 bass and 1 percussion. How do I mix those 4 videos into 1 video and all the videos sound together as one?

Is it troublesome?

Many Many Many thnx =)

Did you record it simultaneously with all the members playing together or individually?

You could try

1. Extract the audio out from the video and mix the audio tracks and create a master stereo track. Then overlay your video tracks and edit them with cuts/transitions.

2. You can overlay all the video tracks and edit but make sure the timing is right and you could create a mix..but this is more troublesome.

If you've recorded with a metronome its easier to sync.

Make sure your frame rates match or else the video and audio would go out of sync.

Can anyone help me with the recording and editing?
I will probably need to like listen to the rhythm guitar and then proceed with the rest of the instruments one by one.

So it is like the rhythm guitar will always be playin and then record the rest of the instrument 1 by 1. Is it possible?

I do not mind paying erm like $50-80 to get the video recording and audio done. Preferably the video will then be converted to some files that are uploadble to youtube.

The video length will be at most 4 minutes, it is actually a very short performance by me =)

Can anyone help me with the recording and editing?
I will probably need to like listen to the rhythm guitar and then proceed with the rest of the instruments one by one.

So it is like the rhythm guitar will always be playin and then record the rest of the instrument 1 by 1. Is it possible?

I do not mind paying erm like $50-80 to get the video recording and audio done. Preferably the video will then be converted to some files that are uploadble to youtube.

The video length will be at most 4 minutes, it is actually a very short performance by me =)

Hi I've sent you a PM regarding this :)

Back