Hey guys, what song would YOU play for your teacher?

My band always planned that we would play some soft, nice song for rehearsel, then on the day itself, we'll play some hardcore metal song and scare everyone :D

Those would be great :D . but actually im lookin for songs to show appreciation to the teachers :lol: .

play happy birthday but change the lyrics.lol

happy teachers day to u "clap clap"
happy teachers day to u..... "clap clap"
(make meaningless noise)

Pyro said:
My band always planned that we would play some soft, nice song for rehearsel, then on the day itself, we'll play some hardcore metal song and scare everyone :D

I would plan the same thing :p

hmm, something mellow then. When u guys say the wall, do u mean wonderwall? That's something good to sing to teachers too.

Frozen said:
hmm, something mellow then. When u guys say the wall, do u mean wonderwall? That's something good to sing to teachers too.

No we mean Pink Floyd. "WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION", not "Cos maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me, and after all, you're my wonderwall". :lol:

Wah yan gd question. I'm having trouble coming up w/ an idea too. Hmmm..shit i think i'd go ard make up a nice hardcore jazz song abt how the teachers r great n all, then come in with a death metal riff to show em my appreciation. :lol: And for u yan, i recommend ye play "The Loss & Curse of Reverance"! :twisted:

Back