Hercules Guitar Wall Mounts

5stringwonder

Been looking for the Hercules Guitar Wall Mounts. Called Swee Lee who said it's out of stock. Also they won't be bringing in Hercules products anymore. Anyone know where I can get the wall mounts from? or if there are any other better or similar alternatives?

thanks.

try music theme. however the thing about Hercules is that although it's like the most renowned stand around, they would eventually get stuck hence making it a hassle to remove.

Just in case anyone else is looking for these. managed to get a number of them from Ranking Sports. They've got quite a lot of stock of the wall mounts and the other Hercules stands.

after awhile the thingy rusts and it becomes a hassle removing my guitar from the mechanism ( cut myself many times cos of this )

other then that my favourite wall mount!!

There is another brand I've heard about which stacks up quite well against Hercules: Ultimate. But I don't think we have any local dealership here...

after awhile the thingy rusts and it becomes a hassle removing my guitar from the mechanism ( cut myself many times cos of this )

other then that my favourite wall mount!!

as it the arm mechanism rusts? how long did it take to get rusted in like that. guess it's a matter of maintenance, right? suppose it depends how often you take your guitar out of the stand.

got about 6 for my basses. plan to install them this weekend...

I rather you get the no brand ones from Music Theme. They work fine. Not a screw has moved out of my wall since day one.

as it the arm mechanism rusts? how long did it take to get rusted in like that. guess it's a matter of maintenance, right? suppose it depends how often you take your guitar out of the stand.

got about 6 for my basses. plan to install them this weekend...

yup thats what i meant. within a year it got stuck really often, and it rusted real bad, now it gets stuck really easily, and don't leave the instrument hanging too long, went abroad for a month, came back and the foam padding sunk in, now it doesn't have a good fit for my jackson with an offset headstock anymore

Back