help needed! and caution! fake watches on this forum!

weikwang

we are currently taking action about it! sorry about this post! please close this post! thank you!

Last edited:
It happens in here, I really dont know what has soft become. I stopped playing the guitar for 3-4 years. 4 years ago i was active on this forum and this was such a blissful place. Everyone was nice and everything was good. 4 year later, im back here and what the hell, this forum is going down man... its not exactly the forum but the way people behave here is horrible now.

Fake guitars, fake watches etc. Flaming other peoples threads. Inconsiderate buyers/sellers. There were rarely these problems last time..

As for you case, you're lucky you only got cheated of $15. There are people here who lost hundreds of dollars buying a fake guitar. Only thing i would suggest it to put his user name here so we can be weary of him. But whats the point? People just create duplicate accounts again right?

haiz....

yeah man! i feel you! he claimed that he didnt know he is selling fake watches. i mean if you are doing this business the least you can do is to ensure its authentic right? but he seems like a nice guy la! just kena conned by his supplier i guess. and yeah! i had lots of good experience with soft a few years back too! but once i came back here i kena liao! LOL!

Last edited:
Hey weikwang, what happened? If it is really something illegal, please let fellow SOFTies know so that we can all be careful.

Nicholasim, got "people here who lost hundreds of dollars buying a fake guitar"? When did this happened? You got the url to the thread?

Hi Mr soft, I'm on my mobile now so it's quite troublesome to do a search, but you type "replica Gibson" there someone who is selling it, at least he is honest, telling people that what he is selling is a replica. However, he bought it off someone here on soft who claimed it to be genuine then went "missing" after the deal. It's stated on his thread. Anyway, these cases are rare, I assume.

Back