H-S-S Stratocasters

How much are these? Kind of like the woody colour...

Pier.

subversion said:
i rate the Highway1 HSS strat highly, it's one of the best humbucking Fender i've come across.

511251.jpg

Fender MIM Floyd Rose strat

I am currently using a MIM Floyd Rose strat which i painstackingly grabbed from the swee lee sale. The colour looks sick, sage metallic green, but it sounded great even before i changed the humbucker. the action was abit too low forme thus i raised it. It's theperfect guitar for people who use the tremolo alot and want some versatality in their playing. retail price was 1350. I got it for only 675 and now its one of my main axe!

LimpPisskit said:
James Tyler Studio Elite (best with lead/split/parallel circuits) :wink:

hey he said reasonable price.....not cheapo price and I think JTGs are reasonable. :lol:

SE's rock ... my fav HSS in addition to the TA Drop Tops ... very strat-like when split.

"Reasonable price" kicks in if u can purchase them 2nd or 3rd hand.

subversion said:
although Fender is renowned for its single coil tone, some humbucking models are superb tone-wise.

agreed, they blend well with the loaded SCs .... and have a wide frequency response (to my ears).

for those who arent worshippers of traditional single coil tone. Can try out the steve lukather EMG set... H/S/S ... good stuff guys...

Back