GUITAR TUNERS.

No Chan min!!! Get the strobostomp!!! :) I would like to see that in action... the most accurate and fastest pedal tuner around! 8)

popeye, the TU12 is fine... its okay for intonation too.. the thing that beats it to pulp is the strobe tuners and its reliability is quite... unstable?

actually the strobo stomp... is overkill for me la... haha... the TU-12 is kinda fragile too if you think about it...

thanks again guys!

i use fender RT1000

Fender%20Rack%20Tuner%20-%20Medium.jpg

woah...that tuner looks damn nice...

too bad for me its a rack...

it would be cool if it were flat and i could just lay it on the pedal board... like a tuning strip above my pedals... hmmm.. 8O

Hey peeps, just wanna ask if the headstock clamping type or the wired type would be more accurate. Also, which type of tuners shows # or is there no such thing?

Most of them will show #.

Anyway, clearing some pedals. Hope to get enough from the sales to get a Strobo. Btw, DT10 is out of stock in Citymusic last i checked.

What pedals you clearing lifehouse?

DT-10 seems to be hot stuff. Not sure why there was one whole year where the boss decided not to bring it in anymore last time.

EVH Phase 90, DD-2, Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus, Pedalworx Dirty Angel, Tremonti Wah. I have an ad on luther. Need to make room and moolah for echoczar.

Lifehouse said:
EVH Phase 90, DD-2, Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus, Pedalworx Dirty Angel, Tremonti Wah....

Not surprised that ppl will try to bargain the DD2 down to nothing since you got it as a gift. :roll:

If it don't sell here, which I seriously doubt our fellow countrymen will, bring it to the Bay or even Jemsite. People there actually slog and go on bread & water for their passion.

Lifehouse said:
EVH Phase 90, DD-2, Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus, Pedalworx Dirty Angel, Tremonti Wah. I have an ad on luther. Need to make room and moolah for echoczar.

Hmm nothing I interested in. Ooo another echoczar fan eh. Doubt I'd ever get one though. You gonna order in from overseas?

Back