guitar made of plywood?

not hollow but, whole piece of wood body.

i m jb's elder brother. that useless boy just leech off me. always take my thing and use, even my guitar.

hahaha Gao Yi bro ! haha .

jus had a gig few weeks back rite? cool cool .haha. his guitar quite pro leh. i so noob. jus started few months back

erm kinda .

cos i bought frm my friend behringer strat copy+ behringer vtone gm108 15 watts amp = 80bucks ....

CHEAP HUH! and plus gig bag

bin4christ said:
behringer strats r made of plywood...how about those?

I don't own one. No comments. Can't comment. Even if I comment it'll be going to be what I've read from Harmony Central. :lol: :lol: :lol: Not much credibility in that kinda of "I've heard, I've read, Someone told me...." kinda comment.

Do you own one? If you do, what do you think of it?

Mr_X said:
the amp not bad..........btw.....i tot u getting an ibanez? jb say one.
need save money first haha. and master my basics first haha. ibanez js100 or prs billy martin se .

i think the RG321 is good leh, should check that one out.

hoping for the RGT42DXFX....fixed bridge is good. 8)

HAHAHA ya .

its sweeet lo. haha . erm another 1 is the kirk hammett esp . not his signature 1 . kh 202 and kh 203. quite good rite?

HAHAHA ya .

its sweeet lo. haha . erm another 1 is the kirk hammett esp . not his signature 1 . kh 202 and kh 203. quite good rite?

yea.... i used to want a les paul....until i realised i can probably sound the same with a les paul copy and mod it.

Back