Guitar Cable

Timex

Well my cables are all dying out one by one .Lotsa hum and buzz especially when I touch the jacks of the strain relief springs. Any one knows a good brand that i can buy or a good remedy to this problem? Thanks.

I heard that the Planet Waves cables are VERY durable. ANd immean YEARS!!! My friend parties sometimes twice a month or so and his planet waves cables lasted at least 2 years of beer being poured on them

well my planet waves lasted me 1.5 yrs so i am looking for something a little better. any other options?

Timex said:
well my planet waves lasted me 1.5 yrs so i am looking for something a little better. any other options?

maybe you can try to pour beer on it like darkballa's friend :lol:

i'm using klotz
also using some from luther
they all have been through hell with me, and still surviving.

cable_96.jpg

just bought the new Ibanez Series 96 cable, very quiet this one.

Hmm

How much is that Ibanez cable? I need something long & doesnt gives off any feedback, as in quiet type. Any recommendations?

U can try to use dimarzio's cables. Im still using it for the last 3-4years oredi. Very duracle, quiet, long lasting and also good for recording purposes.

Should give a try .......n the prices r ard $40-50.

Gd luck....

cable noise

just for info, if u want long cables, u'll have to deal with the noise. u might not hear it at home or at the music shop, but in the jamming studio or near other electrical stuff on stage and all, there'll be lotsa noise!!! 1/4" cables dont have an earth unlike XLR cables, so if u really really like to play "long distances from amp" get a DI box =)

i'm seriously interested in getting a wireless. Or at least build one, anyone knows any local electrical freak who can attempt such a project?

haha i think monster cables arent neccesary not even if youre doing a recording, but its nice to own one huh! $$$$ KA-CHING

Latest posts

Back