- Golf -

Waa *jaws wide open*

beboptang, u make golf sound so chem (in a cool way :cool:)
no wonder tiger woods is earning so much, few can acheive wad he has done (At least i know i can't :mrgreen:)
Guess i'll just stick with music for now and hope someone from my uncles family gets as good as tiger woods

(Tiger woods is the only golfer i know so correct me if there are better 1s)

Hey Basswalker,

Haha! Golf looks easy, but it's real chim! Like playing our instruments right? Everybody offstage thinks it's so easy, but it's damn hard to master.

Anyway, I would say Tiger Woods does deserve the attention he gets, cuz he really brought the game to another level. His fitness level is so high, that a lot of the fatter, more unfit pro players, now have to embark on a different training regime, to keep up with him. Now most of the top players -- Tiger isn't always on top -- all do weights, cardio (previously unheard of from golfers), to get stronger and more consistent.

Ya, I also sticking with music and only play golf for fun! Too old for LPGA tour lah! All the best! May you be more famous then your Tiger-endeavoring relatives!

Peace,
Beboptang

Hey. I just started golf again after a 3 years break. I'm 17 though. Used to hold 18 as handicap.
I lost my swing and all memory muscle rather hard for me to adapt again. Any courses you guys recently played?
Malaysia golf courses are cheaper and better. Recently played palm villa, palm resort, daiman and orchard country(msia).
Anyone, for a round of golf? We can make a range gathering someday! I just start after the hiatus though, so kinda sucky.
Would love to know more golfers.

Yah...good idea. Maybe we can make 1 flight and play in JB. Less strict over there + my PC card i buy from black market LOL :)

I can only hit 150+ using my 7 irons. Like that have to play the whole day to finish 18 holes! LOL

Okay what 150 for 7 iron. I'm not a hard hitter. Hmm. Anyway, anyone caught the us open.
The playoff between woods and mediate was really intense. Great showcase of golf.

I'm looking for kakis to golf at JB. Played at Daiman 3 times and would like to try other courses. Since i don't drive, best if someone could (will help with petrol cost). So anyone interested for a fun day out at the greens, drop me a PM.....Cheers! \m/

golf...

browsing thru soft threads n happen to see tis post.. so any softies here wan to learn golf or wan a golf set but with low budget?? i hv 1 set but its for female (right hand).. letting go really cheap if u wan.. pm me for more detail..

Back