girls?

Phil said:
Girls are cool.
Ever heard of The Great Kat?
YUCKS! that woman is rotten sia, blood here blood there...n her music is so noisy. Tho her ability is pretty powerful...haha...Michael Angelo forever!! :p

Man... Girls are just sooooo cool when they rock! They rock harder than guys and there is something natural in the way they do things... I just like them!!!

I am just crazily in love with this female rock voice I am hearing...

i hope we can all refer to the original topic and reply accordingly. let's not make a good thread bad.

* i have already deleted no less than 5 post from this thread

aint' the posts abt stairway to heaven out of topic too? why never delete? so many other OT posts from other threads you should delete as well, why not delete till the forum become a perfect no nonsense forum, all serious talk only, that would make the forum so fun and interesting :roll:

Why not just delete this whole thread off? It just does not make sense at all.. And yes, i'm a female guitar player if that is what u wanted to know.

nah, no worries, nothing to be sorry about. I dont think my 2 word post was offensive in anyway, neither were the rest of the posts deleted in this thread, and some other posts from other threas that were deleted too. My point is, why delete when its non-offensive?

Yes, why delete if it's non offensive? I did enjoy reading all the posts, honestly. Ever since the 'music related posts only' rule was enforced, soft has become a less fun and more regimental place.. :(

Back