Festival For A Future - 6th July 2008 At Glass Pavilion With Very Good Bands!!!!!!!!!

dangg can't believe i missed all the action lol. but isnt anyone gonna talk about how good/bad the bands were?

caracal was disappointing, tff and electrico were great. i didnt catch any of the earlier bands

Well, personally i feel that as a representative of freemansland, his threat to "get people to chop off your head" clearly doesn't give a good image to the organization. I do believe he was provoked, but there's always a certain standard to uphold.

i dont think any representative made such comments, i would appreciate if you can double comfirm before you make such a statement.

I arrived in time for AVA's "indie part" of Departure. Haha.

For those who need a summary of FFAF, here's mine.

The Fire Fight. =)

I'm also in love with Electrico's new sound. Anyone who stayed for Electrico's set probably fell in love with someone on stage too. I certainly did.

I did, doublechecked with my friend. The guy who got "beaten up". In any case, I don't think we should bother about this - It's not like it would make a difference now.

lets just hope those guys are fine now.
caracal didnt play prayer for familes, last night at 12 and the best defence is nonsense...
never play their hits sia... =// i was rather disapointed cuz they didnt play the songs i know how to sing along with xDD

ava was awesome as usual =D
fire fight was good.. oh oh oh oh~ oh oh oh oh o ho ho~
everyone was singing along to that song..

i love electrico's first album, but they didnt play anything from that =//

overall i thought it was still awesome..
but i think they should audition the fringe bands properly first.
because watching some of them were seriously a waste of time..
there were awesome ones like fire away samson, deafening silence etc..
but they were also disapointing ones..

and i thought ava, fire fight, caracal, electrico could probably have had a longer set. 4 songs abit short =/

just my thoughts about it.

thanks for the thanks

yo guys thanks for coming down to watch us.you made our day possible.btw the crowd was kinda amazing:) and dude.i dont think that the first bands were that bad?haha.i dunno maybe cause im one of them.oh yeah.please dont touch the topic of the fight or whatever.its none of anyone's business.and like.caracal was great.ava too.

omg the band before us played 6songs,finding michelle played four?and muffin man played 3.not making noise or anything.but yeah. :l

cheers.
ga(r)y/bassist
from how to kill a muffin man

chris:

i intended to get it on Shen from AVA when he was described as "handsome man in the band"! but unfortunately i couldn't get it further than the security guy's head...

sorry security guy.

haha shites missed amanda ling hahaha =p and yea i believe there wasn't much/or any auditioning at all for the fringe bands from what i heard? probly need some quality control there =/

looking forward to electrico's we satellites! =D

Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahlao i really saw the whole thing.

like 1 of e models walking out then dunno how many ppl run out to hit him. then after that some mini-hulk ran in and bang one of them down and put him in a headlock. quite scary sia then 1 skinny guy take out a knife ask him to stop. then like 4 ppl try to gb the guy but fail then they all run off.

sum charity thing also can kenna fight tstsk.

It wasnt a knife. Everything is rest already. Please drop the topic. And the attackers were most likely people that were not part of the event. So it has nothing to do with the event.Please know how to differentiate. Thank you. I will appreciate if this topic ends here.

Wah, you signed up just to say that. Hahaha.
Anyway, why were there knifes in the venue to begin with? I remember reading the "Terms and Conditions"

"5. Alcohol, cigarettes, sharp objects, illegal substances and weapons will be confiscated at the door."

Security ah security...

In the first place, the incident took place outside of Far-east square around 10 plus going 11pm.
Like you said, the incident happened after the event!

Last edited:
Hey man, no issue with you guys and you're right. This happened AFTER the event. So i ain't trying to diss any of you. Besides, I thought you guys did a great job doing this whole event so yeah, Cheers!

Latest posts

Back