Fender: 60th Anniversary Commemorative Standard Stratocaster

Hei Moggie

Do call up both SL outlets to check if still got stock..do an inspection of the guitar, I saw one that had a crack at one of the frets..tsk tsk..all the best...I`ll enjoy my strat once I get it professionally setuped : )

i suspect that it's a hairline affair over @ the factory but somehow it expanded given our climate conditions... this crack won't affect the tone but it's not worth paying for one.

Hei Arthur.. Thanks for your help..

I have bought the guitar.. It is wonderful.. I like the sound of single coil.. Oh so sweet..

:D :D

HEY GUYS..I WANA LEARN HW TO SET UP UP GUITAR N I FORGOT THE RADIUS OF MY NECK N FENDERS WEB DELETED THE SPECS SO COULD U GUYS HELP ME OUT?

hey guys. what do you think would be better for me to get? just some advice needed... between the highway one and the 60th ann. for a that classic strat quack blues vibe. :)

Like to add on, its best to upgrade the Tex-Mex pickups...I put Tesla Plasma pickups in mine and it`s a keeper for me...the sounds are not too trebly unlike the stocks and has more bite as well : ) Its worth it cos the Tesla Plasmas are going for $185 for all 3..thanks to Mike of Standard Value for recommending them to me : )

Latest posts

Back