female guitarist?

I want to impale whoever says shredding is a thing of the past on a tru kvlt metal stake ov darkness. You have no idea how much time I spend everyday just working on technique.

EDIT: I bet our anti-shredder cannot shred to save his life.

Last edited:
how about this person her myspace is the ling??
I'm sure she's good, she's got a good teacher, she can't be lousy

ling? she's very popular. we had some sort of discussion about her having millions of views in youtube. wait. am i getting the right person. heh forgot

I'm dedicated to guitar and imma female.
i love playing Avenged Sevenfold's song.
and acoustic. :)

if u want to check out female guitarist and bassist in action come on down to soundaze on the 21st feb 2009 at music garage.

http://soft.com.sg/forum/musicians-bands-wanted/100310-bands-needed-gig.html

check out my band aura. i assure u that u will be blown away with our female members. tickets will be $8. i know its a little too expensive but u get to catch 14 great bands pluss female bassist and guitarist! woohoo! pm me for tickets alright.
and rock on female musicians!

solo is a thing of the past?
please, wake up. ironically... nirvana is a thing of the past!
better to have a short solo or no solo than a long one?
by who's standard?

come on man. music art is subjective. but for musicianship, solo = technique, and technique never runs out of style.

I'd love to have a girlfriend who plays guitar. Especially one who's into folk or something like that, rather than rock which is what pretty much most guitarists are into. I could have a two-person folk acoustic band with my bedroom as a studio! :cool:

I want to impale whoever says shredding is a thing of the past on a tru kvlt metal stake ov darkness. You have no idea how much time I spend everyday just working on technique.

EDIT: I bet our anti-shredder cannot shred to save his life.

I doubt shredding can really die. It is, after all, superfast soloing with some advanced techniques. You can even shred in blues, not just metal and hard rock. I shred every now and then (though I suck at it) and it is really a versatile technique. Really useful to mix both, some slow parts and some intense, fast parts. Who doesn't like a little fusion? :mrgreen:

heehee definitely. was part of a band, two guys two girls(twins) suddenly a couple formed and i quit the band. it doesnt work MOST of the time.

There we go, case in point, can you imagine if your girlfriend screws up badly, and you are so pissed yet you can't tick her off for it?

woah. but female guitarist getting more and more right. as least got a few. but not very good ones, as in they can't solo usually. ^^

woah. but female guitarist getting more and more right. as least got a few. but not very good ones, as in they can't solo usually. ^^

cannot solo meh? the ling can solo what
anyway some ppl don't want to solo, don't want to solo doesn't mean don't know how to solo

heehee definitely. was part of a band, two guys two girls(twins) suddenly a couple formed and i quit the band. it doesnt work MOST of the time.

is it me or are quite alot of female twins being in bands? cause i know 2 pair of twins that play in bands and i happen to be one myself. rofl.

i agree about the relationship part. actually if same class or workplace etc. also a tad hard. mostly its the people around who suffer if their friends fight.

anyway, my twin and me play guitar. :] we're trying to get better and learn more techniques and learn to improvise and do solo work better. yes, we notice there are quite a number of female guitarist but most of the time they rather just play chords or acoustic. i wanna shred yo. :D

Back