Fav food

The good old

Chicken rice
and
Mee Soto

from the good old Iman Banan Leave Restaurant at Upper Serangoon.
BUT they dont exist anymore :smt022

New management screwed the place up
and the new store that replaced always has a huge family crowding the damn place up.

It's sad really, how i used to just love hanging out there. :<

OoOoOo.

i'm slow. yum yum. :p

chicken chop rice @ sunshine plaza
mom's bak kut teh (actually all her soups)
mom's prawn fritters
ice monster's mango ice!

i <3 <3 <3 <3 <3~

i love the old balastair Bak Kut Teh .... the ones where they serve you with the traditional chinese tea set .... so authentic plus delicious ....

Any prata lovers?
Alamin Bukit Timah serves pretty good egg and Onion Prata ... and the all famous tissue prata ... melts in your mouth with curry or sugar. I like Mushroom prata and cheese prata too ... maybe it's just me ... i love cheese ... mozzarella, cheddar, bluette, Parmesan .... yum yum.

guitarman78 said:
i love the old balastair Bak Kut Teh .... the ones where they serve you with the traditional chinese tea set .... so authentic plus delicious ....

Any prata lovers?
Alamin Bukit Timah serves pretty good egg and Onion Prata ... and the all famous tissue prata ... melts in your mouth with curry or sugar. I like Mushroom prata and cheese prata too ... maybe it's just me ... i love cheese ... mozzarella, cheddar, bluette, Parmesan .... yum yum.

the one opp. beauty world?
if that's the one you're talking about, I LOVE IT.
haha!
used to go there alot for in-between-study munches.
cheeeeeese prata please! :p

WOOOOO!!i love cheeseeee too! in the past i can eat slices and slices of cheese everydae!!hahaa~ people!u should all try swensen's baked rice!!u will jus simply scream "oishii!!" ^______^

mushroom prata?cheese prata?sounds yummy..mayb i should one day go n try it.. :) o yea, i remembered eating prata with ice cream on top of it..i forgot where i tried it though.. :oops:

all this food stuff is making me hungry. why don't we organize a food outing? i haven't tried food at a lot of these places and i'm feeling so deprived.

prata at bukit timah anybody? next saturday (so everyone can book it in advance) lunch or dinner?

what's the date next sat? i've got exams on Wed ... need to mug .. but dun mind hanging out just for a while. Waitamin ... i don't want to sound old ... but how old are you guys? :)

calistar said:
guitarman78 said:

Any prata lovers?

the one opp. beauty world?
if that's the one you're talking about, I LOVE IT.
haha!
used to go there alot for in-between-study munches.
cheeeeeese prata please! :p

Oh is it Al-Ameen Eating House? If it is , I went there once in between school breaks and ate the Nasi Byani and it was awesome but the thing is that it was too spicy until I could not finish it.

wa lao too many to name.

but since so many local food has been named, another fav of mine would subway.

the starter of this thread loves giving ppl a tough time i guess. how can anyone in singapore or maybe around the world, have just ONE fav food. wa laooo

Haha sorry sorry, didn't intend to give anyone a hard time. Ok i should specify, fav local dishes :p

i love subway too u know, my fav subway combo : cold cut trio with no tomatoes or cucumbers, lots of onions and jalepenos, honey mustard sauce and salt n pepper! Mmm.. hungry liao.. think i'll go munch down one before going for eric johnson's concert this sat!

haha... Geylang Deep Fried Fritters... or we call them you zai kueh... oops spelling...

coloured roti prata ?? haha..

Why not include desserts/snacks/wateva doesn't fill the stomach?

My fave is dragon beard candy. Hard to find tho...

Back