Fav food

17will ...

my favourite was the episode on Bufflo testicles .... my goodness when they put those BALLS into their mouths .... and when they start to chew and the juice starts to squirt out .... i wonder what are those white stuff ozzing out?

ok cut cut, time out! that's not local food already LOL.. well unless u can find a shop which sells that..

Hey if there are more posts, we can actually turn this thread into a guide to local food and the best places to try them, haha..

actually we take Old Chang Kee for granted...but their curry puffs are really very nice. You only realise that when you get the occasional craving for it. :)

GReat idea ... or whoever is kind enuff to invite us to your mum's home cook cuisine .... one of the best things in life.

My friend's mum makes very good turkey and ham!! takes your breath away ...

alarmak, a bit too late ar...
my fav food ar?
anything FREE, which is HALAL and EDIBLE is always my favourite... :D
but, nutting beats chicken rice...

Oh yes, i love old chang kee's curry puffs and their squid, must put lots of chilli on the squid, the sambal kind.

Mum's cooking? I love her soup! She cooks a different kind every meal..

guitarman78 said:
GReat idea ... or whoever is kind enuff to invite us to your mum's home cook cuisine .... one of the best things in life.

My friend's mum makes very good turkey and ham!! takes your breath away ...

If i invite the whole of soft to my home, it would collapse! Haha.. Turkey and ham reminds me so much of christmas, cos that's the only time i get to eat those..

guitarman78 said:
Oyster Omelette from Newton circles is killer!

Wooohoooo! One of my favorites! And also nasi padang, north & south indian food, spaghetti, pastas, pizzas, oysters, BBQ seafoods, chili crabs + the buns.... and beer!!! :twisted:

amnesiac said:
Seems like we share almost the same taste in food as well as music :)

Great! It always cool to find people who love the bands I've always love since young. God, I miss those years... :lol:

DontDeRockMe said:
amnesiac said:
Seems like we share almost the same taste in food as well as music :)

Great! It always cool to find people who love the bands I've always love since young. God, I miss those years... :lol:

yup, it's sad that so many of those bands aren't around anymore, like GN'R, Skid Row, LA Guns, Warrant etc..

wonder what their fav foods are? haha

Back