EvilGtr's 3rd Video: Satriani's Summer Song

EvilGtr

Hi guys hehe i was away for quite a while from this forum.... here's my 3rd video here... this time i decided to compress the video file because I had a lot of difficulties with the 20 mb one.... now this one is merely 4mb keke.... but the sound quality is greatly reduced..... leave your comments again thanks! (PS same thing; watch at 33% size or smaller for a clearer and sharper image)

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UK0WQ6KDWR2C12EGDJZYADKY1

Cheers!

PS here is the link for the 37mb version it has much better sound and clarity

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2P2EE9VRL010J3T4HDVFIBEAS8

hey man !! great playing as usual !! haha

wat happened to cliffs of dover ?haha

again .. GREAT STUFF !

well done!

maybe the intro sounded a bit stale for me, i guess its the audio quality..

ur getting better and better these days, except the whole summer cover was a bit too mechanical..(i also dunno what im saying)

how about our gilberto concerto?? haha

cheers..

ok refer above for the big file link for those of u kind enuff to spend the time downloading :wink:

Hey man,
Finally listened/looked at your Summer Song... :) Nice to see it being covered... its a nice happy song!

Lets see... If there's only 1 thing I must critique, that would be your vibrato/bending. There's plenty of fast bends in this song and a lot of them fall flat... then there's the vibrato... it isn't expressive enough, very shaky sounding. Sound more like shivering than vibrato.

Hmmm... well, I guess feel would be a concern for this song... I don't feel the vibe from you man... ;) Perhaps a lack of familiarity?

Another thing... your guitar is very noisy at the beginning... something wrong with the grounding or too much gain?

yea somehow when i play this particular patch thru the pc a lot of noise comes out i dunno why.... sigh.... yea hehe i'm still not too familiar with the song yet.... and guess i got a lot more to work on. Thanks for listening hehe

Back