Epiphone SG or Les Paul Custom ?

the following superb guitars are definitely <$1K:

PRS SE Custom
3.jpg

PRS SE Singlecut
1102-large.jpg

But the 1000dollars includes amp and stuff. Fender is too expensive but after buying LP or SG, my next guitar will be Fender. what is a 2-h-h cinfig guitar with nice fat tone?

fat tone i'd say epi lah.

dude, no one says to get a MIA strat or MIJ, mim does just as well. i used the mim strat at ebenex a few days ago. man, the cleans were ultra awesome.

make doesnt matter, go for the tone!

How much is the MIM strat? where to get it? But I'm new to electric guitars, I had only started play acoustic guitar last year. So should I start on a not so good guitar first?

dude..dun get a guitar depending on ur skills..

get a decent guitar..it will motivate u to improve..

the MIM fenders..do inspect them thoroughly..workmanship and stuff like that..

although..mark will beg to differ..and say..that its all abt the tone.... :lol:

check out the REVIEW section..there are reviews (DUH!) AND retail price..

go check it out, try it out and buy it before sumone else does! :D

quote Greenie00: Sub.. the PRS SE Custom looks very nice. how much is it? is it a more versatile axe compare to 60th ani MIM strat?

the comparison between these 2 guitars isn't quite relevant: humbucker vs single coil. each can't outperform the other because they aren't from the same tonal lineage.

depends on your liking, if you like single coils, you'd go with Fender...

napalm, custom's dont have three pickups. its only the black beauty (essentially a custom lah) but its referred to as the black beauty. that one has three pickups. i'm using a lp custom as per stated on page one, its a 2 pup guitar.

deathism, DEI ITS ALL ABOUT THE TONE.

actually...the SG custom does have 3 humbuckers...nd if you're talking about the LP black beauty...i own 1..

GrecoLesPaul.jpg

Back