Effects Modding

marlboro_24

Hey G77, especially Paul, I just wanna say a BIG Thanks to you for modding my Ibanez TS-9 and Boss CS-3. I'm very satisfied with the modding done. The TS-9 got more "Punch" and CS-3 got more "Compress". Hee..

Anyway thanks for everything again G77. Keep it up!

Thanks BRO

It was a pleasure to have met up with you. Glad you liked the mods.
:)
Basically the TS9 was modded to add more fullness and body, while i also changed the characteristics of your drive. Keeping in mind that you play mostly rock and heavy metal on a solidstate amp, the added body and change in drive would work well as a stand alone overdrive, for that "tube" sound, and would also work great when you "stack" it along with your GT2 for added fullness and girth for those amazing solos.

The stock CS3 was very dull and derived of character. The CS3 was modded to make it as transparent as possible, while adding the "FATness" of a compressor without the compromise in dynamics. Sounds abit contradicting, but you know what i mean la ...

Thanks again ;)
*CHEERS* Bro

Paul

OK ... due to overwhelming response. I'm gonna post my prices here.

Pedal mods are at a standard rate of $60 onwards...
if 2 or more pedals are sent at 1 time, we can discuss prices :)
If you can wait ... eg .. 3-4 weeks or longer ... got discount ;)

*CHEERS* Paul 98804536

*edited hp number*

Last edited:
Forgot to add ... there will be an additional $15 charge of adding of switches.

For wah mods ....
Basically .. the parts arent cheap ...
Fasels cost abt S$35
Pots can be expensive .. so ,,, depending on the pot you want ... prices go accordingly ..
If i do not have the parts in stock ... might have to wait abt 3 weeks for the parts to come in ....

But feel free to bring in for a free consult

hi, paul right? i have intentions to mod some pedals. as i look at ur hp number, i noticed that one number is missing.

Latest posts

Back