Ebenex Used Guitar Clearance Sale!!

^ you can take 10 12 14 32 40 too. then from the overhead bridge(katong side) just walk into roxy, then go to ebenex. or you can just go from the parkway side (what david mentioned)

Hi David,
I got a few pedals to let go:-
Boss:
-BF2B-Bass Flanger
-ODB 3-Bass overdrive
-OC3-Super octave 3

Ibanez:-
-SB7-Synth Bass
-SM7 Smash Box

-Digitech X series Multi Voice Bass Chorus

-Crybaby 105Q Bass Wah

I'm looking into buying:
-Zvex Woolly Mammoth(fuzz)
-Morley Dual Bass Wah
-Line 6 MM4 Modeller
-EBS Octobass
-Moogerfooger Mf105B

My pedals are in mint condition.Do you have the above pedals available or need to order in?

the easiest and faster way is to get from town! :D

take 36, very fast about 20min plus, then alight at the stop after the roundabout, about 3 stops after the ECP highway.

trade ins

sorry guys, but we do have TOO many used pedals at the moment and as such, have stopped taking them in for awhile.

can get the mm4. call the shop at 6345 2053 or pm if you are interested.

thanks!

regards,

david
ebenex music

hi i was wondering if ebenex takes in used guitars. if yes will it be on a consignment basis or cash upfront or maybe trades? thanks ebenex!

Hi,

I am late to this thread, but any of the guitars on the list at the beginning still up for grabs???

Do let me know? Cheers!

Hey David, wondering when would you be resuming to take in used pedals? I've got a pedal to trade in. Looking to get something from you soon.

we do have 1 epiphone les paul custom in sunburst.

$790 - clearance price.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. trade ins will resume on 1st july.

Gibson Studio

Yo Beez and David,

Came down wif Khalid to ur shop just now.... U GUYS ROCK, Great service!!!!!

U noe wat, Khalid is gonna lose some sleep in the next few nite over dat guitar.
Nice tone and feel.

I tried to search the net for dat particular Gibson Studio u're sellin... can't find anything like it.

Wats the model ? Thanx

Gonna drop by soon once AMT and NZ pedals are in. The BJF pedal I was talking abt with David is called Red Dyna. I duno if u hv any contacts

thanks

hey,

that gibson is just a gibson studio. not sure what is the exact model.

that price quoted was a real clearance price, even lower than what i paid for it. you can seriously consider the offer.

anyway, i'm glad you had a great time at the shop.

will see you guys soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Latest posts

Back