Ebenex Used Guitar Clearance Sale!!

um .. may i ask for a favor ?

When the Rg450 is sold can post here ?

cause right now i saving cash for it but in case someone buy it before i can save up please do let me know.

thanks alot :wink:

go orchard area, maybe at PS, the bus stop. take 36. very fast about 15-20min to reach parkway parade. it's the stop where u see some singapore zoo thing and the stop after the roundabout. many ppl should alight. opposite parkway parade. u should see a red color building on ur left.

my rg450 ........ :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey dude , do take pics of the guitar after u buy and post ... i wanna cry even more if its beautiful :(

if u are afraid to get lost...u can alight at kallang mrt and take a cab from there...its around $4-5...shouldnt be more than that

juz alight at paya lebar and take 76 from the bus stop in front of the big building with the "barang barang" logo on it..

cant remember wad building.

i would suggest Aljunied MRT, take bus 40. cross the overhead bridge from the famous laksa store.. walk thru Roxy Sq I to Roxy Sq II..

Another alternative to go to Ebenex if you're coming down from town side is to alight at Paya Lebar, walk to Katong Complex (2 mins walk) and take either 43, 135, 196, 197, 135 blah blah.

Can't remember some of the numbers I think, but I remember clearly that only 1 bus doesn't go to Roxy. :D

you can try our store locator at ebenex.com

We are located at 50 East Coast Road, #03-17, Roxy Square 2 Shopping Centre. It is right next to Roxy Mercure Hotel along Marine Parade Road and it is alot easier to come through the Marine Parade Road overhead bridge (it links straight to the shopping centre)

Operating hours are 11-8pm, Mon to Sat. Tel: 6345 2053 .

Buses - 15,31,36,43,48,76,135,196,197,401 - Nearest MRT station - Bedok - 196,197,401 depart from Bedok MRT station/interchange

thanks!

Latest posts

Back